Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Beautywholesale

Is there a Stocky App for the smartphone or Iphone and the barcode functionality to do Stockcount seems very limited.
The pricelist for each product with different suppliers would be very good followed by the currency symbol which is currently missing.

Babylotta

At this time the app is not usable as an ERP app!
Want to know why?

Here are only some of many important functions missing:

1) Want to import a purchase order via CSV - NO! The function is there but it can only import the qty by SKU (which is the shopify SKU), barcode code or shopify ID. It can NOT import the purchase order by the "supplier SKU" - that's a 100% no go!

2. There is 0,0% automatization in this app. For example you want a purchase order to be created automatically for example if five products have reached a certain low stock number an the order total amount is over 2.000 USD - no way. There is 0.0% automatisation here - you have to create all order by hand. Thats maybe ok for the year 2000 - in 2020 this is not a discussion!

3. Want to send the purchase order Emails cc) to make shure they went out to the partner? No way here - with this app it is just not possible.

4. Want to have pictures in the purchase order PDF - great! there is an option for this but it does not work so the final PDF includes a blank row "pictures".

It hink i could go on here for another 100 points --- and theses are basics and not fancy stuff points!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback and have sent it onto the app development team for consideration. I'm going to be following up with you via email with steps on how to get your product images to pull into your purchase orders as well as to get any other pieces of feedback you would be willing to share with us. Regards, Lou

Nature Niche

Needs to be able to syc product cost. Can't send a purchase order without a cost. Also, would be nice to be able to see inventory by suppliers, not just vendors.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the feature request you've shared as well as your pain point regarding viewing inventory. Two way syncing of cost prices is something that the Stocky app developers are actively working on. We're so looking forward to seeing it roll out. Regards, Lou

TheArtistsQuarter

The very fact that Stocky doesn't import cost prices renders it useless. I've given two stars as the rest of it looks ok.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the feature request you've shared. Two way syncing of cost prices is something that the Stocky app developers are actively working on. We're excited to see it roll out. Regards, Lou

Elm & Iron

*Update: Shopify support staff reached out after review was posted to help resolve issues. Really looking forward to functionality issues being resolved as the app's servers are migrated to Shopify.
Every time you try to use this app, it is down or crashes. Completely unusable every single time I have ever tried to use it. Help staff has never been able to replicate or solve the problems I have had with it, and I have tried every troubleshooting avenue. Extremely disappointing that this is what Shopify offers as inventory management. Lots of potential, but what good is potential if it can't be utilized?

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've been experiencing. Regards, Lou

Tactical Gear

Zero customer support, app has been down for 4 days no explanation, unbelievable that they can get away with this.

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've shared. Regards, Lou

Kurly Klips

I'm a little surprised by all the negative reviews. I've been using Stocky for more than a year and I've had zero issues. Is there a learning curve? Sure. But nothing I can't figure out from their help articles. I'm really grateful for this app, even when I was paying for. It's made the inventory portion of my job so much easier.

Red Fox Party Supplies

I have been really trying with this app only to find that both my purchase order and stocktake aren't syncing properly and lots of embarrassing out of stock are showing on my website , but they are in stock and we know we have put them thru a purchase order. we even trying doing a stocktake to fix. I put a report in via my pos and have also contacted support but ready to abandon it!

August 4, 2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Stocky. We appreciate your feedback. I'm going to be following up with you via email about the issues you've shared to see if we can improve things for you. Regards, Lou

TCL Fasteners, Inc.

Beware, installing this app automatically activates a 30 day trial without notifying you. I still have no idea what the app costs, or how frequently it is billed. I did not agree to any additional billing. Hidden in the apps preferences, it tells you to uninstall if you don't want to be billed after the trial ends.

DrSchwarzbein.com

This app only tracks inventory available for sale. It does not also provide a count of stock physically on hand. This means that if you have, for example, 5 t-shirts on the shelf, and someone orders 1, the stock count will now show as 4. However, seeing as you haven't fulfilled this order yet, you still have 5 shirts on the shelf, and your stock on hand count should be 5, while the stock available is 4. if you go and do a stocktake under these circumstances, you will count that you have 5 shirts, while Stocky says you should only have four. If you "correct" this discrepancy, you are now actually making your stock count incorrect. While this isn't a huge deal with only one product, if you have many SKUs, and a large order volume, it is essentially impossible to do a stocktake correctly. Until Stocky creates the ability to track both stock available as well as stock on hand (something that Tradegecko does while integrated with my Shopify store with no problem), Stocky is basically useless.

July 20, 2020

Amy here from Shopify Retail Support. Thank you for your feedback. I know stocktakes are a critical part of inventory management and I am sorry to hear that you found the process frustrating.

I did some investigating on this issue and I found a solution. In the Stocky app under Preferences > Stocktakes there is a check box to show unfulfilled quantities on the stocktake. This will ensure that ordered items that are unfulfilled and still on the shelf are included in the total count. I will be reaching out to you directly by email as well in case you have any further questions or feedback.

Amy T. | Retail Support Specialist