Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management, Purchase Orders, Stocktakes, and More

Sweetcatholic

Looking for that missing link that you need to manage your Shopify POS & online store inventory? Looking for that magical place to keep your COST in Shopify? Look no further. After struggling for 8 months with Tradegecko and other apps to try to manage my inventory, I am absolutely thrilled that a Shopify tech (Kenneth) recommended Stocky to me. Not only am I saving money, but Stocky is very intuitive to use and the tech support is insanely spot on. As other reviewers have mentioned, Seb is EXCELLENT at getting right back to you with any questions you might have, knows how to handle your issues, and is flexible enough to be able to make changes on the fly specifically for you. What more could you ask for in an app? This is an app that is worth every penny and will surely continue to grow in popularity and will likely become the one app that all Shopify users will use to manage their inventory. I couldn't be more pleased and look forward to being able to more easily handle my inventory. Unlike Tradegecko, I'm no longer trying to manage two databases, even though the whole point of Tradegecko was to seamlessly integrate Shopify with their inventory program. No more going back and forth trying to make sure every box is ticked between the two. Stocky syncs your Shopify inventory and makes it a breeze to see exactly what you have on hand, what you need to order, as well as helping you to figure out which products you should be reordering more of and which you might consider ditching. Reorder reports and purchase orders are extremely simple to manage from reorder to receiving. You can easily export .csv files to Excel or send as a pdf. Stock take has also been an issue with Shopify and it looks like Stocky's version is going to work perfectly. I've only dipped my toe in the water here, and I know I'm nowhere near covering what this app can do, but I can say that already I am pleased and confident that Stocky and Seb are going to make this work for us. I could bore you with the details about how much time and money Tradegecko has lost us over the past 8 months (especially with the worst tech support I have ever dealt with), but other than to warn you not to use the program, that would simply be a waste of time here when the focus is on how awesome Stocky is. I asked about two things that I thought would be very helpful to me, barcode integration (esp. for stock take) and photos for purchase orders (with 3000+ items, seeing the item makes it much easier to make purchasing decisions) and was told these were coming soon. This guy is straight up honest and straight forward, so I have no doubt that when he says it's happening, it is. Thanks for offering a great product. Keep up the amazing work, Seb!

UPDATE: I'm still in the trial period of this app, and I wanted to mention that Seb added the photos to purchase orders already! We've been using the product for a few weeks now and honestly, it works so smoothly I am so sorry I didn't find it sooner.

UPDATE March 2017: After seven months of use I feel compelled to update because I can't express enough how seamlessly this app has worked for us in handling both our brick and mortar and our Shopify website. From purchase orders to stocktake, it's worked perfectly for our needs. As impressed as we are with the app itself, the support of the app is above and beyond what we've ever experienced with any other company or app. Seb goes out of his way to answer questions quickly and concisely, and every single time I've needed something more, he works to make it happen. You simply cannot ask for more from a stock management program and its support team. All the good reviews are there for a reason. Stocky is just THAT good. Thanks again for providing this essential app.

Jeannienmini

If you have a retail business and purchase products from multiple suppliers, have products that you need to keep track of Cost, Supplier reorder numbers, and/or print price labels for store, you need STOCKY. This is the most needed and the best App for Shopify.
I nearly didn't sign up with Shopify because it was missing a few key functions that’s essential for retail shops, such as Purchase Orders and inventory management, Product Cost, printing price labels, etc. I initially signed up with another stock management program (which monthly subscription fees were x5 times of Stocky’s fees) in order to convert to Shopify because Shopify was missing the above essential functions. However, the other program was very cumbersome and time consuming to use (took weeks to just set it up), it was just the worst nightmare. I also tried multiple barcode label printing Apps, and none of them was practical.
STOCKY lets you create purchase orders using your SKU and/supplier’s reorder codes and email it directly (it keeps suppliers details), you can set minimum order qty for each item, it generates a suggested PO based on your sales, receive inventory against your PO (both fully or partially), print barcode/price labels for received inventory (you don’t have to do it individually like some other barcode label printing Apps), track payment for PO, Stock take, run reports on sales, etc. It really covers all the key functions that Shopify is missing.
On top of all of this, Seb also provides the best customer service anyone can ever ask for. It is every dollar worth it and more.
The only suggestions for future improvement are: 1. Show product images on PO (I have over 7,000 SKU so it’s hard to remember every SKU by name)- Seb already said this is coming soon, 2. Barcode printing – better integration with barcode printers (I use Dymo label printer and you need to export a CSV file for labels and import it into Dymo to print). It would be great to just press a couple of buttons and print labels without export/import CSV files (Compared to other existing label printing Apps, Stocky is still way better). 3. Since it already has a platform to feed SOH information to/from Shopify, perhaps it might be possible to integrate with other sales channels such as Amazon, etc. Then Stocky can really take over the stock management market as it’s already a superior program than the other expensive multi sales channel stock management Apps.
In summary, this is a must-have App for any retail store, and Shopify should really buy this program and build it in to Shopify.

Balance Beauty And Health

I have tried SO MANY inventory management plans - some that cost way more than this one - and stocky is my fav BY FAR - highly recommended. Also - Seb was amazing - the support is outstanding and FAST. Definitely give this one a try - you wont be sorry.

Archies Hardware 2

Since I began my trail till now I have received great support from Seb .
Features improve every month and Seb has a lot of new development in the pipeline.

U Handbag 2

I couldn't have said it better than the review by Kingswoodec posted on Jul 1. Stocky had been fantastic, they understand what I need when I ask the question and are eager to improve things for you without dawdling, fabulous service. It takes a bit of time to get to know the app, but well worth the learning, learn as you go and it will all become clear. If you were wondering whether to get this app, don't hesitate! Thanks Stocky

Kingswoodec

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this app.
The developers are hungry to improve and have acted on every single suggestion I have made in record time.
The app works seamlessly - and is much better than using accounts packages to manage purchase orders.
All we need now is for shopify to hurry up and release the API for transfers and they have promised to integrate with that too.
Add to it their app in development to help with stock takes and this product is 100% the missing link in Shopify.
Worth every single penny and more - could not manage the shop without it.

Milk Eggs

works amazingly well! It's one of those things that JUST WORK! It's almost so simple you wonder if it's accounted for all variable and scenarios, and it has! We do fresh produce, so as you can imagine our products are perishable and purchasing is such an important aspect of our business and it works without a flaw!
Extra bonus is they are so easy to work with and super responsive.

Textiles International Nz

So far this is a great app, very simple to set up and use and the integration works great! exactly what I was looking for. Simple and easy to use. Also excellent communication. I look forward to future developments and will continue to use this. Cheers Joe

I Am Natural Shopify Trial

This is a fantastic app, and has some awesome intuitive features. It has quickly become our indispensable go-to tool for ordering and managing stock. Seb from Stocky was super attentive to our questions, quick, polite and responsive to requests and extremely willing to help customise the app for us. It's so good I just wish Stocky was able to perform some other inventory tasks for us as well as it does the ordering process!! Thoroughly recommend.

Chi Omega Dev1

Stocky is a great, powerful tool.

We also really appreciate how responsive their support team is. This app saved us a lot of time/headaches.