Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Lookingglasstoysandgames

We are on month 3 of Stocky we have a retail store with over 3000 SKUs. It is a fairly easy to use ap and makes reordering stock easy. A good Ap to help a business grow

Nordish

We've been using stocky for a few months now and it has been quite a blessing. It makes our inventory handling significantly easier. I especially want to mention how quickly we always get a response to any of our questions. These guys are more then there for us and also added crucial features for us in no time to the app! We appreciate that very much! So far we are very happy!

Summerlane888

Stocky is a great app with outstanding support. Seb has been great from pre-sale all the way through. I've been using this app for the past few months and am very happy with it.

Cleanandshiny

This app is just what we were looking for. We have only been using it now for a month but WOW is it a timesaver! Looking forward to being able to use the forecasting as the months go by too and it becomes even more accurate. 10/10 from us at cleanandshiny.co.uk

Farm To People

Been using Stocky for a couple months now and it works great. Super fast to sync inventory and keeping accurate counts and records. Very very happy.

Ecigaretteempire

worth having and worth the money for sure. it's just a little hard to undertand how all the featurs works.

My Team Shirts Ca

This is a very useful app for basic inventory management. It was pretty easy to set up and use quickly. It has saved a ton of time. The only thing that would make it really awesome is if it synched with the Shopify transfers which I understand is coming. It can be confusing to see negative items in Shopify that you know you have ordered. I will say that the support is EXCELLENT.....Seb is very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend this app.

Footprints Lawrence

We have been using Stocky for a little over 3 months now and seriously could not be happier. The team has consistently delivered on a fantastic PO and reporting app that integrates your inventory seamlessly into Shopify. I love it because I can control everything through Shopify and just have Stocky feed my store with inventory.

Kindlecentre

Not recommended. Issues:

1. Can't export to excel. I don't know any supplier that takes orders in PDF. Try negotiating prices for hundreds of items in a PDF purchase order.
2. Can't include images
3. Can't change product name or variant name
4. To import cost you need to send an email to them with your price list. Really?
5. SKUs we use are different than SKU used by supplier, there's no field for that.
6. It grades products with A,B,C but it doesn't say anywhere what's an A, B or C
7. Calculations are incorrect. If num in stock is 2 and quantity needed is 7, then quantity to order is 5 not 7.

Does not fulfill the purpose of helping with purchase orders in any way.

March 19, 2019

Thanks for the review.

1. You can now send to a supplier as a CSV which opens in Excel
2. You can now show an image column on the PO
3. You can do this in Shopify and it syncs to Stocky within a couple of seconds
4. You can now import costs by going to Inventory -> Import -> Cost prices.
5. Stocky uses "supplier codes" and SKUs. Supplier codes are for your supplier and SKUs are your internal reference.
6. Go to Dashboard -> ABC Analysis -> Click on the grade icon to see all products of that grade.
7. There's a setting to include or exclude the current stock level in the calculation.

Phoenix Vapor Cafe

Stocky is great! It has provided us with so many features that we needed to keep visibility on our inventory and store as a whole. Seb has provided us with nothing but the BEST customer service, along with quick resolutions to any problems we have had. They are constantly making updates & improvements to the App, which I absolutely love. Nothing but good things to say about Stocky! No reason not to own this app, get it!