Stocky

Stocky

by Shopify

Inventory Management for Shopify POS Pro

Balance Beauty And Health

I have tried SO MANY inventory management plans - some that cost way more than this one - and stocky is my fav BY FAR - highly recommended. Also - Seb was amazing - the support is outstanding and FAST. Definitely give this one a try - you wont be sorry.

Archies Hardware 2

Since I began my trail till now I have received great support from Seb .
Features improve every month and Seb has a lot of new development in the pipeline.

U Handbag 2

I couldn't have said it better than the review by Kingswoodec posted on Jul 1. Stocky had been fantastic, they understand what I need when I ask the question and are eager to improve things for you without dawdling, fabulous service. It takes a bit of time to get to know the app, but well worth the learning, learn as you go and it will all become clear. If you were wondering whether to get this app, don't hesitate! Thanks Stocky

Kingswoodec

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this app.
The developers are hungry to improve and have acted on every single suggestion I have made in record time.
The app works seamlessly - and is much better than using accounts packages to manage purchase orders.
All we need now is for shopify to hurry up and release the API for transfers and they have promised to integrate with that too.
Add to it their app in development to help with stock takes and this product is 100% the missing link in Shopify.
Worth every single penny and more - could not manage the shop without it.

Milk Eggs

works amazingly well! It's one of those things that JUST WORK! It's almost so simple you wonder if it's accounted for all variable and scenarios, and it has! We do fresh produce, so as you can imagine our products are perishable and purchasing is such an important aspect of our business and it works without a flaw!
Extra bonus is they are so easy to work with and super responsive.

Textiles International Nz

So far this is a great app, very simple to set up and use and the integration works great! exactly what I was looking for. Simple and easy to use. Also excellent communication. I look forward to future developments and will continue to use this. Cheers Joe

I Am Natural Shopify Trial

This is a fantastic app, and has some awesome intuitive features. It has quickly become our indispensable go-to tool for ordering and managing stock. Seb from Stocky was super attentive to our questions, quick, polite and responsive to requests and extremely willing to help customise the app for us. It's so good I just wish Stocky was able to perform some other inventory tasks for us as well as it does the ordering process!! Thoroughly recommend.

Chi Omega Dev1

Stocky is a great, powerful tool.

We also really appreciate how responsive their support team is. This app saved us a lot of time/headaches.

Bikini Luxe Swim

Stunning real time customer service, this app is an absolute must have if you are looking to manage your inventory and be able to predict what products you are going to need to load up on. We have a very complicated order and inventory system but Stocky has helped us to create a fantastic work flow. If you have products with multiple variants like we do here at Bikini Luxe then this might be just the app for you. Hands down best customer service if you are looking for an app to help you with inventory management and prediction. A++++

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Swimwear Website

Stellacarakasi

Fantastic product and best support of any app - and I have a lot of them.
I needed an app that would allow me to see the cost of my Shopify inventory. I also needed a way to view low stock SKUs so that I could place reorders. Stocky does both of these things well and goes a big step farther for both. For inventory cost, it keeps historic info, something only much more expensive apps will do. For reordering, it creates a PO for me (based on stock on hand, recent sales and lead time) and then when I receive the goods, I just hit a button and all of my Shopify inventory gets updated - huge time savings for both.

For service, I can't say enough about Seb and his team, they not only get back to me very quickly, but they have implemented many ideas that I suggested - some in less than 24 hours. Great job!