Reviews (547)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing sales funnels and reducing drop-offs. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and seamless integration with Shopify themes. The support team is praised for their quick and personalized responses. Features like customizable badges and labels, cart recovery, and price drops playbook are particularly appreciated. Merchants also report an increase in sales conversions after using the app. The pricing is considered fair, with a free plan available for beginners.

March 15, 2021

The badges help products stand out and get noticed, easy to install and super easy to use! Highly recommend.

MEDHealth Choice
Mason replied March 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for dropping such a nice review for us, Grant. Super happy to know that you've found it easy to work with the app. 🤗
Do check out the new 'automate' feature which helps in auto-applying badges to products based on inventory and tags!

- Aish & Team

Edited February 24, 2021

J'ai utilisé cette application elle est très simple est m'aide à mettre en avant mes produits en Soldes et nouveaux produits. Je recommande fortement. Service client très réactif

Olingedemaison.com
France
Mason replied February 24, 2021

Thanks a ton for dropping in a wonderful review for us Sabrina! Absolutely enjoyed working with you :)
Also, do drop in to check out our new automation features releasing this week!

-Aish & Team

February 1, 2021

I tested this app out and found it extremely easy to navigate and the interface was very fresh. I had some quick questions and the customer service replied to me in minutes, very friendly and helpful. I'll absolutely continue using this app.

Great Creations
Mason replied February 4, 2021

I am so glad to hear that you liked my team's work, and even happier that you liked the app. We keep adding new features every 2 weeks to make the app even more meaningful for your store - in fact, you can now apply badges to all images of your product in one click.

Next week something even more interesting is coming up. Stay tuned :) And keep stickering!

Kay & Team

November 16, 2020

I must say it does exactly what you need it to do! I did not need anything too fancy, just a simple custom sticker to help the customers

RJ's Trains
Mason replied November 17, 2020

Loved to hear you liked using the app and the badges that it offers. Do ping us, if you have any sticker designs in mind. We would love to have them designed. Stay tuned for credit drops during the festival season!!!

Edited March 11, 2021

I use this app to add product labels. It is easy to use and the support has been very helpful in resolving any technical issues. I like that fact I can choose variant images and fine tune the placement of the badges on there. Highly recommended!

OverBoard UK
Mason replied March 11, 2021

Hey Guy, thanks for dropping in a wonderful review for us. We were very happy to help you out. And very glad to know you liked working with the app and the team. 🤗

- Aish & Team

November 30, 2020

Very useful.
Everything worked as it was and the support was amazing when I needed it. I recommend..

ITS!
Brazil
Mason replied November 30, 2020

Thanks Luciano, I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Product Badges & Mojo :)

Edited October 19, 2021

Thank you for the best customer service! Nice way of highlighting new products & sale items, also good way to inform customer about make upon order products

Animee Cosplay
Malaysia
February 5, 2021

Really easy to use this app! Even though we can ask them to create a sticker or download our own image it would be much easier to have more varieties, colors, stickers that are more "fashionable" if you know what I mean :) But I highly recommend it!

Bolts & Blooms
Mason replied February 5, 2021

Thanks Bianca for the wonderful review. Very happy to hear you’ve found it easy to use the app and we’d be sure to add your suggestion to our roadmap. :) Stay tuned for the new automation features coming your way.

February 4, 2022

I needed to simply add a "New" badge to one product on the home page. This app worked perfectly. The customer service was super fast and extremely helpful- even using the free version. I highly recommend.

K9 Comfort Spray
Mason replied February 8, 2022

We're glad to hear you liked highlighting your New Arrivals through ModeMagic badges. Thank you team for your review and recommendation!
- Team ModeMagic

September 29, 2021

Good app! Good customer service! The app is very useful for product badges and customization. Highly recommended!

Illest PH
Philippines
Mason replied September 30, 2021

Dear Team Illest PH ,
Thank you for the kind words. You just made our day !

Don't forget to check out the newly launched Animated Badges in the app! It'll add a different kind of punch to your store, we promise :)

Love and Product Stickers