Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Atelier Rebul

Had issues that the app did not support any translations app, which resulted in the store locator not displaying on select countries. Reached out to the customer service but the support was definately not what you would expect. Not recommended

Revive Kombucha

The Bold live chat support has been incredibly helpful for us as we build our new website. Naman most recently helped us out with some issues and not only did we get connected with them promptly, our issues were resolved within minutes! We are all very much beginners when it comes to building websites, and we cant be thankful enough for the support of Naman and the Bold support team! Very happy that we decided to go with Bold for a few of our website apps!

The Honey Pot - Feminine Care

Once again I really love the customer service that BOLD Store locator provides. Jericho went out of his way to ensure that my store locator was working properly. We love that we can update the store locator as often as we need since we are a growing company with a large retail presence.

Rose Rock Coffee

I just installed the app and was having an issue with linking to location page to my navigation. Went to chat support and was connected to Naman and couldn't be happier with the results. Quick and easy!! Great customer service!!

Keto Bars

This app does not do what it says. I cannot add my logo to the pins. Customization is extremely limited. It makes me enter my API key every time I enter the app. No good.

Angie Watts

Have had the app for 1 day, reason for the 4. Customer service is 5 stars, Naman is Awesome, thanks

DII Stores

Great simple store locator with heat mapping for a great price. Had an issue with our expired Google API key and Bold was quick to help. Rony was especially helpful and walked me through the process of making the key work.

Ausounds

I installed this app and it does not allow you to design it. It also was not locating any stores near the zip code that I was searching for near over 25 locations I added.

Olde Century Colors

We had a tiny issue and the CS rep Camila was quick and very friendly to get us back up and running.

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

It's Friday and I had some questions that I didn't think were going to be possible without custom programming... Rick easily explained exactly what each of my issues were honestly without leaving me with the only option of upgrading to a higher priced solution. Love it! Thanks! Bold Rocks so far!! Happy Friday Bold Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40