Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Smono Shop

It's a nice app - doing a great job. Very easy to implement and makes a clean proffesional impression on the customer.

May 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We're here in case you have any questions or if you need any guidance. Happy to hear our Store Locator App is able to help with incoming traffic through your online store!

Frenchic Paint USA

Love the app! Jonnathan in support was very helpful in making it work seamlessly! Now our customers can find all our locations very easily.

April 30, 2019

Hi again! Glad to hear that Jonnathan was able to assist. If there is anything else we can help out with please feel free to reach out to us again! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Botamedi Hong Kong

This app works perfectly with our website. We tried out several store locator apps before settling on this one because of the easy set-up and smooth functionality. We're using the premium version for 3 stores, and have no problems with it at all.

We really appreciate the fast customer service too. Many thanks to MC for matching the app to our theme.

April 30, 2019

Hello! Thank you for the kind words. We're proud of our Store Locator app, and so happy to hear it's working well for your 3 stores! We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to our Store Locator guru, MC. :-)

Seanol Miracle

Very happy with the app. Works perfectly with all the functions I need, and no glitches at all. Shoutout to the wonderful customer service too - especially MC, who helped tweak the app to match it with the rest of the website very quickly.

April 30, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind review, and best of luck with Store Locator! Let us know if there is anything more we can help with in the future. :-)

Campfire Treats

We just added the app last week. The set up process was straight forward and took only around 15 minutes.

One highlight to mention is the amazing customer service. Bold Commerce made the app to exactly fit the theme of our store. My special thanks to Rick for all the fine-tuning!

In case you want to see the app on our store, check out this link - https://campfiretreats.com/apps/store-locator/

Ohio Mulch

We use this very successfully for 20+ stores. Response to questions have been same day. I would choose it again.

March 13, 2019

Thanks for your kind review; the app looks great on your store! I love your stone patio photos by the way - they sure inspire creativity.

Doomswell Boarding Co.

App has been great for our site. Had one slight hiccup with the way it displayed when we switched themes, but Ankur was able to fix the problem over chat in less than 5 minutes.

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, we're glad the app is working well on your store! It looks great on your site. By the way, loving how vibrant the colours on your boards are.

Organic Nation

Love this store locator, easy to load bulk locations, presentation and customisation is really cool.

retub

The app constantly fails to work via my store. I cannot update it as it continuously has issues. The support is good but at the end of the day, the app appears to have some issues. Very unhappy with it

Chai Walli

I installed this app one week ago. After installation I wanted to trial the app so I didn't make it live yet. However, my customers could not complete any purchases after I installed this app. Every time a customer went to click "checkout" it would go to a blank page that said "Bad request". So I uninstalled the application, which caused even more issues. Bold has embedded their code everywhere in the back end of my shopify theme code, which has caused my site to malfunction and caused my business a large amount of loss of sales. I immediately contacted Shopify, my theme code developer and Bold to assist. Bold did not assist to fix the code problem, I have not received a single call back from Bold, I have not received any updates from Bold. I have tried to email them to get an update and ask them to fix it but I'm stuck with a website that has their code written on the front end of the customer view site. I am not a coder, I have no coding experience which is why I pay for shopify, pay for the theme and pay for a Bold subscription to use their support and I'm currently feeling pretty helpless as Bold is not fixing the problem. I installed Bold because of the reviews it has. However, my theme developer has told me Bold is notorious for doing this, I wish I had never installed Bold. It disturbs me that I only installed Bold for a trial and it has caused me and is still currently causing me loss of sales due to customers not being able to complete their purchases and due to Bold's code appearing on my websites shop front causing customers to click away as the site looks terrible as things are not running as they are meant. I am really disappointed and frustrated. I don't know what more to do. This is my livelihood and for an application that I haven't even made live to have that ability over my site is disturbing, especially that Bold has not taken the right measures in a timely manner to even fix their mistakes on my site.
Shopify and my theme code developer have been responsive and helpful, but Bold have not at all looked at this as priority to help me fix. I'm really not happy with Bold's products and I do not recommend them. I have requested compensation from Bold for my loss of sales which I have not received any response to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38