Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

The Honey Pot - Feminine Care

I recently received stellar customer service thanks to Carter. I engaged with him on the chat feature and he helped get things corrected and helped me get my store locator fixed and cleaned up. Top-notch service!

Rose Rock Coffee

I just installed the app and was having an issue with linking to location page to my navigation. Went to chat support and was connected to Naman and couldn't be happier with the results. Quick and easy!! Great customer service!!

Keto Bars

This app does not do what it says. I cannot add my logo to the pins. Customization is extremely limited. It makes me enter my API key every time I enter the app. No good.

Angie Watts

Have had the app for 1 day, reason for the 4. Customer service is 5 stars, Naman is Awesome, thanks

DII Stores

Great simple store locator with heat mapping for a great price. Had an issue with our expired Google API key and Bold was quick to help. Rony was especially helpful and walked me through the process of making the key work.

Ausounds

I installed this app and it does not allow you to design it. It also was not locating any stores near the zip code that I was searching for near over 25 locations I added.

Olde Century Colors

We had a tiny issue and the CS rep Camila was quick and very friendly to get us back up and running.

Instruct Drivers -Federal Motor Carrier Services

It's Friday and I had some questions that I didn't think were going to be possible without custom programming... Rick easily explained exactly what each of my issues were honestly without leaving me with the only option of upgrading to a higher priced solution. Love it! Thanks! Bold Rocks so far!! Happy Friday Bold Team!

Pre

This app has been very helpful. Although it doesn't have all the features we need, Priyanka was extremely helpful in getting us some good workarounds and was quick to respond to any questions we had. I would recommend this app for anyone who needs a good store locator to start their online store off with.

Lupii

We were struggling with some of the back-end set-up, but the customer support provided by Rick, was incredibly helpful and kept me level-headed as we tried to figure out what in our set-up process needed correcting.

January 8, 2020

Hello there! So sorry to hear you ran into some troubles with getting things set up in the back end. We're really glad to hear that Rick was able to walk you through it as you figured out what was needed. Thanks for reaching out, and don't hesitate to let us know if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40