Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Brave & Bearded

We really like this app, it's a great add-on to our site. Our customers can now find the stores that carry our products more easily!

Nuu-Muu

This app helps my company show where stores that sell our products are located all over the world! Also got superb help from Rose when I was experiencing problems - thanks!

Hair So Fab

When I say that this is the BEST customer support EVER, I mean it! They were SOOOOO helpful and very knowledgeable. I had a million questions but they answered each one in a timely fashion. I definitely recommend their products 1000%!

Canyon Coolers

The app just did not work. It was pretty. But didn't work. When a customer would visit the page, the map wouldn't load. If they hit refresh it was fine, but none of our customers knew to do that. I tried getting support from Bold, but it was quite possibly the worst experience I've had with a support team. Every day I'd get one email from them, asking to clarify what browser I was using when encountering the error. So I'd answer that the error was on all browsers. The next day Alexa would write back and ask me which version of the browser. So I told her it was every browser we could find, and the newest versions of each. The next day it was another email from her asking what operating system I was using. It was terrible, almost as if she was dragging it out so that we'd use the entirety of the trial period and we'd be charged. I've since found a free store locator app that, although it doesn't look quite as pretty, actually works. Did I mention it was free???

Jmjretail

Bold's Store Locator works great for us! We had a couple of questions and Alexa was able to help us out immediately. A great experience, thank you!

Primal Hair

Great app for store locator. Chat with Guri from the support team and he helped me solve some customization issues for the header display. Thanks.

Be Tru Organics

Love this beautiful APP. We had it up, took it down and reactivated 3 months later. BOLD's awesome people helped us get everything running as it was initially. GREAT customer service - thank you Pratibha for your additional support, you were helpful and fun!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Bennyandezra

Very user friendly! No issues!

Igous

The app works very well. It is a simple to use solution. Guri was a great help with a small layout issue I had. Spent the time to try out different options to get me the results I was looking for.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36