Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Evivo

Google's API is a little confusing to get set-up, but we got that worked out the Store Locator was a breeze. We needed a little more customization to the CSS, the customer support team, namely Hamza, was super helpful and very responsive.

CA Tattoo Supply

The app is not working properly. we have set up all the credentials including the Google Maps API key. although hits not working. I dropped many emails to the support team but still no solutions.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the delay, we do have an app specialists working on your ticket at the moment. We are dedicated on finding a solution and very eager to get this solved as soon as possible for you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Experience CBD

Unfortunately, anything related to APIs is not in their area of expertise. You would think since this app is a locator app, they would have more knowledge resolving API issue, but they were not able to help resolve any issues. I managed to resolve my own issue. Creating a store and indexing addresses is another problem. It will not "Find Store" based on the addresses you provide. I have had to put in the longitudes and latitudes for EVERY store we have to pin point exact location. Secondly, you may get error messages saying your "google api key could not be validated," by the app after putting in your API key. SAVE it afterwards and as long as you have a Google Platform billing account attached to your API keys, you should be fine. The map should display in store afterwards. Still using app until we find a better one that doesn't cause so many issues with the maps. I mean the app is called STORE LOCATOR so why their development team doesn't have much knowledge on Javascript/APIs is beyond me and I don't know.. I'll give this app a rating of C-. It's pretty customizable but don't waste your time contacting customer service.

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly striving to provide the ideal experience for our customers, and your input helps us to define that experience. We apologize that our support fell short of your expectations. One of our Product Experts has reached out and is more than willing to do whatever he can to turn this experience around.

MedZone

I needed help setting up the app for switching themes and Naman from customer support was extremely helpful! Quick, did everything for me, and now the app is back to working great!

Atelier Rebul

Had issues that the app did not support any translations app, which resulted in the store locator not displaying on select countries. Reached out to the customer service but the support was definately not what you would expect. Not recommended

Revive Kombucha

The Bold live chat support has been incredibly helpful for us as we build our new website. Naman most recently helped us out with some issues and not only did we get connected with them promptly, our issues were resolved within minutes! We are all very much beginners when it comes to building websites, and we cant be thankful enough for the support of Naman and the Bold support team! Very happy that we decided to go with Bold for a few of our website apps!

The Honey Pot - Feminine Care

Jericho is a rock star! He helped me get our store locator in order for a big retail roll-out and it went off without a hitch.

Rose Rock Coffee

I just installed the app and was having an issue with linking to location page to my navigation. Went to chat support and was connected to Naman and couldn't be happier with the results. Quick and easy!! Great customer service!!

Keto Bars

This app does not do what it says. I cannot add my logo to the pins. Customization is extremely limited. It makes me enter my API key every time I enter the app. No good.

Angie Watts

Have had the app for 1 day, reason for the 4. Customer service is 5 stars, Naman is Awesome, thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41