Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator | Reviews

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Indosole Singapore

So easy to use. The setup is complex but Bold have really great guidelines that got me through it all. This is worth the money for customers to look up stockist locations easily and we love the heat map feature to see where our customers are searching from. Also amazing cusotmer service.

spermidineLIFE® US

THE PATENT LAWSUIT TROLLS ARE SCAMMERS You may have seen reviews mentioning that installing this app led threat of a lawsuit. Be aware, it's a scam. In 2011 there was a patent granting GEOTAG the protect the marking of physical locations on a map for goods and services (474 Patent). This patent was overturned in 2016 in Microsoft/Google vs GEOTAG (look it up). Here is a copy-paste from the Federal Court of Appeals - "We have considered GeoTag’s remaining arguments and find them unpersuasive." If you ever get a solicitation regarding a patent infringement regarding the mapping of physical locations on a map, it's likely a scam. We can thank Google and Microsoft's legal teams for doing the groundwork on this.

Borghese

DON'T INSTALL - WILL BE SUED FOR PATENT INFRINGEMENT DON'T INSTALL - WILL BE SUED FOR PATENT INFRINGEMENT

BKIND

Nikhil was very quick and useful :) I have been using the app for years and never had any issue with it!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold!

Healthy Pet

Their support is fantastic. Thanks to Nikhil for all the help provided on getting the geocoding in. I just wish it was easier to bulk edit a chain of stores or to completely delete a chain of stores without support help. And the geocoding does not always work, but not sure if that is google map's fault or the app.

Berd Spokes

The app works great with the exception that it is impossible to delete stores or tags without the help of a support agent. However, Hamza was super helpful in helping me out with this. I just wish the buttons worked properly on the app so that I could do this myself.

Bobo's

Super prompt and helpful customer service when we had questions about how to navigate bulk uploads to our store locator.

August 3, 2021

Thanks for the review! Kudos have been passed along to our support team.

Pico Sauces

I generally trust all Bold products as they are user friendly and really well thought through. The Store locator is brilliant - I switched over after a different app wasn't able to load properly on my site. Bold's app works really well and is appropriately priced in my opinion. I had an issue while setting up and I got an email from Nikhil within a few minutes and I was able to sort everything out straight away. Great customer service and exactly what I had hoped for from the product. The free single store feature is actually quite helpful because you can run it as a fully live feature to make sure you are happy before needing to commit to the payment plans.

July 21, 2021

Happy to hear the team was able to help you so swiftly, kudos have been passed along to Nikhil. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Sater Design Collection

Overall the APP is good. I do feel the ability to customize the CSS is a bit lacking, and not intuitive. The APP page is outside the Theme, the URL is anyway. So none of the Theme's controls will work on it. We do not have "locations" but we use this APP as a tool for our customers to locate other businesses that DO have a physical location and that are relevant to our products.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the review. The team is always working to improve ours apps. Your feedback has been passed along to our developers.

gibou.ca

A little complicate to set the api up, but the app is very easy to use and the team, very helpful !

June 3, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42