Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Organic Nation

Love this store locator, easy to load bulk locations, presentation and customisation is really cool.

retub

The app constantly fails to work via my store. I cannot update it as it continuously has issues. The support is good but at the end of the day, the app appears to have some issues. Very unhappy with it

Chai Walli

I installed this app one week ago. After installation I wanted to trial the app so I didn't make it live yet. However, my customers could not complete any purchases after I installed this app. Every time a customer went to click "checkout" it would go to a blank page that said "Bad request". So I uninstalled the application, which caused even more issues. Bold has embedded their code everywhere in the back end of my shopify theme code, which has caused my site to malfunction and caused my business a large amount of loss of sales. I immediately contacted Shopify, my theme code developer and Bold to assist. Bold did not assist to fix the code problem, I have not received a single call back from Bold, I have not received any updates from Bold. I have tried to email them to get an update and ask them to fix it but I'm stuck with a website that has their code written on the front end of the customer view site. I am not a coder, I have no coding experience which is why I pay for shopify, pay for the theme and pay for a Bold subscription to use their support and I'm currently feeling pretty helpless as Bold is not fixing the problem. I installed Bold because of the reviews it has. However, my theme developer has told me Bold is notorious for doing this, I wish I had never installed Bold. It disturbs me that I only installed Bold for a trial and it has caused me and is still currently causing me loss of sales due to customers not being able to complete their purchases and due to Bold's code appearing on my websites shop front causing customers to click away as the site looks terrible as things are not running as they are meant. I am really disappointed and frustrated. I don't know what more to do. This is my livelihood and for an application that I haven't even made live to have that ability over my site is disturbing, especially that Bold has not taken the right measures in a timely manner to even fix their mistakes on my site.
Shopify and my theme code developer have been responsive and helpful, but Bold have not at all looked at this as priority to help me fix. I'm really not happy with Bold's products and I do not recommend them. I have requested compensation from Bold for my loss of sales which I have not received any response to.

Fasthouse Australia

Stoked with the Bold Store Locator App. When setting the default locations Brendan was a great help. Thanks

Jungle Control

I'm really stoked to have this application on my Shopify page. It was simple to install for someone not super technical, instructions were easy to follow, and the response time of the team when I had questions was great.

When I first installed the application, there were mis-alignments due to issues with the theme. I reached out to Julian, and he was fantastic. Julian, MC, and Rick were able to fix the visual design and have it look better within the theme we are using, and now it's perfect. Big props to the Bold team. Thanks for being there!

kingston-anchors

So far the app does everything that I need it to do for my Shopify website and the customer service is helpful. I was having issues and the team helped me figure out what was wrong with instructions and pictures.

Main and Local

Ron was great at helping me solve my issues with initial installation and helped make the store locator app page match my site even better! Their customer service response was super quick and very effective!

My saint my hero 2

Th eStore Locator app is exactly what our customers need to find local stores that carry our products. Support is excellent. Thank you, Alexa!

UCE JUICE

I was having issues with my store locator app and I called customer service in which Scott Saedal assisted me. I hope I spelled that right. He was very customer service friendly and helped me through the process to get everything straightened out. Thanks to our neighbors in Canada we really appreciate you guys.

Show Stoppers Beauty

This app is amazing and is so worth it and their customer service is beyond exceptional... Thank You sooooo much Nir for the help you are the best !!! xoxo

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37