Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Small Pet Select UK

Nir was super helpful when I was having issues with one of our shopify stores. Explained everything and troubleshot with me.

October 1, 2019

It's great to hear that Nir was able to sort out the issues you were having with your Shopify stores! Thanks so much for leaving us this review; we're really glad to hear that he was able to get everything properly working for you. :-)

Moodbeli

The bulk upload did not work for me but I was able to get a response and the outcome I wanted with the help of Rony in Customer Service within 24 hrs.

September 30, 2019

Hi there! We're so sorry to hear that the bulk upload didn't work properly for you, but it's great to see that Rony was able to sort it out for you so you could get those same results.

Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be more than happy to help again! Your products look amazing, by the way, and I love your recipes page. :-)

RevAir

We've been using the locator app for about a year and is easy to navigate. On a couple of occasions we needed support we were taken care of quickly and fixed the challenges with no disruption. Thanks Rahul!

September 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! We love hearing that you've been using our app for the past year, and are enjoying it. Sorry to hear about the issues you've run into, but we're so glad to hear that our team of experts has been able to get everything sorted for you.

Your line of hair products look so amazing!

Spa Sciences

First poor experience with a Bold app, but unfortunately their Store Locator is barely usable at the moment until their engineers fix an issue with the newly updated stores showing up as a Non-geolocating store instead of showing the location. So Merchant (you and I) has to manually go in and set each location (their support team's own words). Which I can't realistically do for over 500 stores. According to them, they are working on this bug and will update as soon as they can. For the time being I uninstalled and went with another app.

BulletProof Hitches

Not happy with the app. The first time we tried to update our Dealer list, I re-imported our list of dealers and they didn't sync up with their geo-locator which caused them all to not display on the map when an address was searched. I had to manually enter in over 100 addresses to get it working again. About a month later I tried doing another update and the same thing happened. I was told their developers were working on the issue and waited over a week for our addresses to show-up on our dealer locator again . After a week and still no results we decided to switch apps. We couldn't wait any longer and it almost caused us to lose multiple dealers.

August 15, 2019

Hello there. We're so sorry you have been experiencing this issue - our developers have been working to craft a solution for this as some of our other merchants were also experiencing the same issue, however we don't have any sort of timeframe on when it can be expected which is certainly frustrating for not only you guys, but also us, as we want our apps to work exactly how they should for all of our merchants.

We completely understand that you need to do what's best for your business and switch to a different app. We're so sorry we couldn't get the issue resolved for you in a timely manner, which is what we always strive for. We hope to be able to update you in the near future with the fix, and would be happy to compensate you for the loss of proper functionality.

Please let us know if there's anything more we can do for you in the meantime - our specialist Rony has reached out to you, and would be more than happy to discuss everything in detail over the phone.

All the best with your business, and take care.

Smono Shop

It's a nice app - doing a great job. Very easy to implement and makes a clean proffesional impression on the customer.

May 17, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We're here in case you have any questions or if you need any guidance. Happy to hear our Store Locator App is able to help with incoming traffic through your online store!

Frenchic Paint USA

Love the app! Jonnathan in support was very helpful in making it work seamlessly! Now our customers can find all our locations very easily.

April 30, 2019

Hi again! Glad to hear that Jonnathan was able to assist. If there is anything else we can help out with please feel free to reach out to us again! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Botamedi Hong Kong

This app works perfectly with our website. We tried out several store locator apps before settling on this one because of the easy set-up and smooth functionality. We're using the premium version for 3 stores, and have no problems with it at all.

We really appreciate the fast customer service too. Many thanks to MC for matching the app to our theme.

April 30, 2019

Hello! Thank you for the kind words. We're proud of our Store Locator app, and so happy to hear it's working well for your 3 stores! We'll be sure to pass along the kudos to our Store Locator guru, MC. :-)

Seanol Miracle

Very happy with the app. Works perfectly with all the functions I need, and no glitches at all. Shoutout to the wonderful customer service too - especially MC, who helped tweak the app to match it with the rest of the website very quickly.

April 30, 2019

Hello there! Thanks so much for the kind review, and best of luck with Store Locator! Let us know if there is anything more we can help with in the future. :-)

Campfire Treats

We just added the app last week. The set up process was straight forward and took only around 15 minutes.

One highlight to mention is the amazing customer service. Bold Commerce made the app to exactly fit the theme of our store. My special thanks to Rick for all the fine-tuning!

In case you want to see the app on our store, check out this link - https://campfiretreats.com/apps/store-locator/