Bold Store Locator

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Free plan available

Lammle's

Seems to work well. I did have a formatting issue, which Nicholas rectified for us in a couple of business days.

May 31, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thank you for choosing Bold.

Max Sweets

Not only did I all of my locations disappear using this app, I had to prove I was being charged for the "PRO PLAN" service that was not working! Still waiting for locations to be restored and my refund. Week later: Just tried calling the support line and there are no humans to speak with. Still waiting for a reply.

SMYTHE-US

I had a very positive experience. Nikhil was super helpful and very efficient! I would definitely recommend using this app.

May 11, 2021

Thank you for the review! It makes us so happy that your experience was positive, we are always there to help. Thank you for the recommendation!!

Freestyle USA

FRIENDLY WARNING TO ALL!!
We've been using the app and it works fine, but don't buy this software unless you want to end up getting sued! We're now being sued because the app allegedly violates another person's patent and it's going to cost tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees to get out of it. When I requested assistance from Bold they happily informed me that because I accepted their terms and conditions when I downloaded the app that they have no liability for this issue and no obligation to assist in any way. Consider the risk based on their response before you make the choice to buy this or you could end up in the same situation as we are!

Aria Vent

App works pretty well. Would be cool if they offered consolidated billing or special plans for multiple stores. Nicholas helped me out to optimize appearance on mobile, he was great! Worked quickly and communicated very well.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback. We are so happy that Nicholas was there to help you. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Pluck Tea

Easy to install, and once I figured out the API Key portal on Google Cloud and turned everything on, it worked like a charm. Michelle was excellent on support to help the page look great on desk and mobile.

February 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that Michelle was able to help you, everything looks fabulous.

Evivo

Google's API is a little confusing to get set-up, but we got that worked out the Store Locator was a breeze. We needed a little more customization to the CSS, the customer support team, namely Hamza, was super helpful and very responsive.

CA Tattoo Supply

The app is not working properly. we have set up all the credentials including the Google Maps API key. although hits not working. I dropped many emails to the support team but still no solutions.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the delay, we do have an app specialists working on your ticket at the moment. We are dedicated on finding a solution and very eager to get this solved as soon as possible for you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Experience CBD

Unfortunately, anything related to APIs is not in their area of expertise. You would think since this app is a locator app, they would have more knowledge resolving API issue, but they were not able to help resolve any issues. I managed to resolve my own issue. Creating a store and indexing addresses is another problem. It will not "Find Store" based on the addresses you provide. I have had to put in the longitudes and latitudes for EVERY store we have to pin point exact location. Secondly, you may get error messages saying your "google api key could not be validated," by the app after putting in your API key. SAVE it afterwards and as long as you have a Google Platform billing account attached to your API keys, you should be fine. The map should display in store afterwards. Still using app until we find a better one that doesn't cause so many issues with the maps. I mean the app is called STORE LOCATOR so why their development team doesn't have much knowledge on Javascript/APIs is beyond me and I don't know.. I'll give this app a rating of C-. It's pretty customizable but don't waste your time contacting customer service.

October 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are constantly striving to provide the ideal experience for our customers, and your input helps us to define that experience. We apologize that our support fell short of your expectations. One of our Product Experts has reached out and is more than willing to do whatever he can to turn this experience around.

MedZone

I needed help setting up the app for switching themes and Naman from customer support was extremely helpful! Quick, did everything for me, and now the app is back to working great!