Reviews (437)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and effective store locator feature. It offers customization options, including theme matching and bulk upload for multiple locations. The support team is recognized for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with websites and mobile versions, providing a professional locator page and allowing product categorization within store locations.

January 16, 2024

Hulk Apps / Store Locator Map is the best app on Shopify to have your retailers listed on your store. The support team helped me make it look cosmetically to my preferences as well. Highly recommend!

Denon Eyewear
About 1 month using the app
January 26, 2024

Fixed my issue within 5 minutes through chat.

LeMond Bicycles, Inc
About 1 month using the app
September 21, 2023

Excellent store locator app! It's easy to install and setup. Perhaps more importantly, the support team is quick to respond and helped me dial in a cosmetic issue right away.

Prevelo Bikes
Over 4 years using the app
January 10, 2024

I've had nothing but issues with this app. I've used it on different stores and it's just one issue after another. First I wasn't able to get an export of my store list and I had to contact support multiple times over a week before they just ended up emailing me the list. The problem wasn't fixed for another month or so after that so anytime I needed an export of my store list I would have to contact support. On the second store I couldn't even get it set up because the app broke when trying to validate my API key. The support team then proceeded to tell me I had a problem with my API key, the same key that I am using on the first store which works perfectly fine. I am tired of the constant back and forth with support and will be looking for other options.

xbraidygk.com.au
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Haris is helpful

RADIUS
Almost 9 years using the app
October 8, 2023

Puts pins for our store locations in completely wrong places on the map of New York City, sometimes in the middle of a park lol, and even in the wrong borough. I've wasted countless hours of my own time and patiently waited weeks on their support, pretending they would fix the issue. After all these weeks, the app does not perform its most basic function of putting accurate locations on a map. A refund promised for last month was not issued. I wish I hadn't wasted my time & money trying to salvage this app and cancelled sooner. My new store locator app was easy to set up, works properly, costs less, and comes with great support.

GIGANTIC!
Almost 3 years using the app
November 13, 2023

Smiljan was a wonderful help.
She was so patient with me and assisted above and beyond.

Tribe Earth Incense
3 months using the app
July 12, 2014

A great and very straightforward app that fills a gap when you have an online presence and bricks and mortar locations. Simple enough to install and set up.

LILY + MINX
Over 9 years using the app
March 23, 2014

It is amazing the amount of features this app has. It works flawlessly as well!!!

Great Work!

Svelte Inc.
Over 8 years using the app
June 22, 2016

Very nice app. Had some difficulty with the display settings early on but Bold support was awesome and helped me find a solution in under an hour.

Insulationmaterials Com