Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Jungle Control

I'm really stoked to have this application on my Shopify page. It was simple to install for someone not super technical, instructions were easy to follow, and the response time of the team when I had questions was great.

When I first installed the application, there were mis-alignments due to issues with the theme. I reached out to Julian, and he was fantastic. Julian, MC, and Rick were able to fix the visual design and have it look better within the theme we are using, and now it's perfect. Big props to the Bold team. Thanks for being there!

kingston-anchors

So far the app does everything that I need it to do for my Shopify website and the customer service is helpful. I was having issues and the team helped me figure out what was wrong with instructions and pictures.

Main and Local

Ron was great at helping me solve my issues with initial installation and helped make the store locator app page match my site even better! Their customer service response was super quick and very effective!

My saint my hero 2

Th eStore Locator app is exactly what our customers need to find local stores that carry our products. Support is excellent. Thank you, Alexa!

UCE JUICE

I was having issues with my store locator app and I called customer service in which Scott Saedal assisted me. I hope I spelled that right. He was very customer service friendly and helped me through the process to get everything straightened out. Thanks to our neighbors in Canada we really appreciate you guys.

Show Stoppers Beauty

This app is amazing and is so worth it and their customer service is beyond exceptional... Thank You sooooo much Nir for the help you are the best !!! xoxo

Brave & Bearded

We really like this app, it's a great add-on to our site. Our customers can now find the stores that carry our products more easily!

Nuu-Muu

This app helps my company show where stores that sell our products are located all over the world! Also got superb help from Rose when I was experiencing problems - thanks!

Hair So Fab

When I say that this is the BEST customer support EVER, I mean it! They were SOOOOO helpful and very knowledgeable. I had a million questions but they answered each one in a timely fashion. I definitely recommend their products 1000%!

Canyon Coolers

The app just did not work. It was pretty. But didn't work. When a customer would visit the page, the map wouldn't load. If they hit refresh it was fine, but none of our customers knew to do that. I tried getting support from Bold, but it was quite possibly the worst experience I've had with a support team. Every day I'd get one email from them, asking to clarify what browser I was using when encountering the error. So I'd answer that the error was on all browsers. The next day Alexa would write back and ask me which version of the browser. So I told her it was every browser we could find, and the newest versions of each. The next day it was another email from her asking what operating system I was using. It was terrible, almost as if she was dragging it out so that we'd use the entirety of the trial period and we'd be charged. I've since found a free store locator app that, although it doesn't look quite as pretty, actually works. Did I mention it was free???