Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Campfire Treats

We just added the app last week. The set up process was straight forward and took only around 15 minutes.

One highlight to mention is the amazing customer service. Bold Commerce made the app to exactly fit the theme of our store. My special thanks to Rick for all the fine-tuning!

In case you want to see the app on our store, check out this link - https://campfiretreats.com/apps/store-locator/

Ohio Mulch

We use this very successfully for 20+ stores. Response to questions have been same day. I would choose it again.

March 13, 2019

Thanks for your kind review; the app looks great on your store! I love your stone patio photos by the way - they sure inspire creativity.

Doomswell Boarding Co.

App has been great for our site. Had one slight hiccup with the way it displayed when we switched themes, but Ankur was able to fix the problem over chat in less than 5 minutes.

March 11, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review, we're glad the app is working well on your store! It looks great on your site. By the way, loving how vibrant the colours on your boards are.

Organic Nation

Love this store locator, easy to load bulk locations, presentation and customisation is really cool.

retub

The app constantly fails to work via my store. I cannot update it as it continuously has issues. The support is good but at the end of the day, the app appears to have some issues. Very unhappy with it

Chai Walli

I installed this app one week ago. After installation I wanted to trial the app so I didn't make it live yet. However, my customers could not complete any purchases after I installed this app. Every time a customer went to click "checkout" it would go to a blank page that said "Bad request". So I uninstalled the application, which caused even more issues. Bold has embedded their code everywhere in the back end of my shopify theme code, which has caused my site to malfunction and caused my business a large amount of loss of sales. I immediately contacted Shopify, my theme code developer and Bold to assist. Bold did not assist to fix the code problem, I have not received a single call back from Bold, I have not received any updates from Bold. I have tried to email them to get an update and ask them to fix it but I'm stuck with a website that has their code written on the front end of the customer view site. I am not a coder, I have no coding experience which is why I pay for shopify, pay for the theme and pay for a Bold subscription to use their support and I'm currently feeling pretty helpless as Bold is not fixing the problem. I installed Bold because of the reviews it has. However, my theme developer has told me Bold is notorious for doing this, I wish I had never installed Bold. It disturbs me that I only installed Bold for a trial and it has caused me and is still currently causing me loss of sales due to customers not being able to complete their purchases and due to Bold's code appearing on my websites shop front causing customers to click away as the site looks terrible as things are not running as they are meant. I am really disappointed and frustrated. I don't know what more to do. This is my livelihood and for an application that I haven't even made live to have that ability over my site is disturbing, especially that Bold has not taken the right measures in a timely manner to even fix their mistakes on my site.
Shopify and my theme code developer have been responsive and helpful, but Bold have not at all looked at this as priority to help me fix. I'm really not happy with Bold's products and I do not recommend them. I have requested compensation from Bold for my loss of sales which I have not received any response to.

Fasthouse Australia

Stoked with the Bold Store Locator App. When setting the default locations Brendan was a great help. Thanks

Jungle Control

I'm really stoked to have this application on my Shopify page. It was simple to install for someone not super technical, instructions were easy to follow, and the response time of the team when I had questions was great.

When I first installed the application, there were mis-alignments due to issues with the theme. I reached out to Julian, and he was fantastic. Julian, MC, and Rick were able to fix the visual design and have it look better within the theme we are using, and now it's perfect. Big props to the Bold team. Thanks for being there!

kingston-anchors

So far the app does everything that I need it to do for my Shopify website and the customer service is helpful. I was having issues and the team helped me figure out what was wrong with instructions and pictures.

Main and Local

Ron was great at helping me solve my issues with initial installation and helped make the store locator app page match my site even better! Their customer service response was super quick and very effective!