Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Burnett Bradley

We have been very happy with this app so far. We are using it for 2 of our websites. I had two minor issues while setting things up so I contacted support and they were very quick getting back to me and helping me figure out how to resolve the issue. Shout out to Henrique and Alexa for their wonderful customer service!

Cotton Diva

Not sure where all the good reviews come from?
Some major flaws:
1 - doesn't work when searching on postcode in Australia, works on suburb name only
2- no "reset" or "clear" results button. So you can never go back to seeing the entire map/list again??
3 - no way to sort how items are displayed in the list? Seems to be a random order. Can't find any info in help on this either.
4 - mobile view issue - when viewing on a mobile and a user taps on a location on the map to see the details of the store, the "Map" and "Satellite" buttons overlap the name of the store and half of the address too, making it kind of useless.
5 - support was pretty bad, and after a few requests that were met with out of the textbook, completely unhelpful suggestions, they stopped answering.

Wouldn't recommend.

Topricin

The Bold Store locator is fantastic. It has all the features we were looking for in a store locator. Support has been able to quickly resolve any problems we've experienced in implementing the locator.

Lumagro

Henrique was quick to answer my emails and fix my problem. Will be using this app to track all my stores

Pacific Pickle Works

Definitely does what we need it to. Was easy to integrate and is easy to update. Thanks Bold!

Lenny Eva

Great App!!!!! The store locator is very user friendly. No Complaints!

Earthably

Absolutely LOVE this app! It is super easy to use, and it has allowed us to show the locations that carry our products. Would recommend to everyone!

Sashapure

I ended up switching to Bold's Mapply App so I could embed the store locator into another page, but it works flawlessly and their support team was very responsive. Great work!

Gemini Lights

Nice way to build a Store Locator map. Easy to use.

Relicate

There is an issue with no scroll in the detail view on mobile, thus the 3 stars. Does anybody have a fix? UPDATE: Bold customer service did several tweaks to the app and it's working PERFECT now. Thanks so much Bold!