Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Happyweedfarmer

Great support and great application

Jacksons Honest

We've found the Store Locator to be very useful. Instructional video within the app is a big help. And customer service -- thank you, Tamer -- has proven excellent on more than one occasion.

The Diy Gang Store

All of BOLD products are great, I would say the one downfall is having to pay for installations but it's not enough to take away 5 stars.

John Masters Organics

Visit app through subdomain, then none of previously imported stores are working; Only works in the main domain.

Try to export all stores, got 0 bytes .zip file.

Klr Footwear

Easy to use and amazing support

Blackmountainroast

I have to say I was pretty sceptical that adding an app like this to our Black Mountain Roast coffee Shopify site really was as easy as the marketing made out... But it was!

Does everything that it says on the tin and we're very happy with how it all works.

There are some tiny layout issues with the theme we're using but pretty sure that will get ironed out when we have time to spend more than the simple hour it took to install, apply and fill with our outlet data.

Hugely recommended.

Vssl

Our store, https://www.vsslgear.com, is a fun team of young guys looking to make the outdoor world a safer place. And like many other teams, launching a start up company, we're always pressed for time and resources.

Our team is proud to say, in the last 24 months the VSSL line of outdoor survival flashlights is really taking off! With that success we've been able to nail down some great collaborations and start building out a dealer network. We signed on with three major brick and mortar retail networks and we went from 0-60 mph in no time.

We quickly realized that we had a need for a store locator at VSSLGear asap.

That's where the team at Bold came in.

We already had been having success with Product Discount and Product Upsell. If you get to use there apps, you'll know what I mean when I say they do a great job in promoting the other apps they have available. It's not pushy or intrusive, just value add. That's where we were introduced to the Store Locator.

The Store Locator is a very intuitive and easy to implement app for Shopify. We were able to build our CSV file and bulk upload our 84 stores and have them live within a day. In a fast past, digital world, where business moves at the speed of light, this type of product and app roll out is exactly what our team needed.

I know that our experience with the team at Bold is a "digital" relationship...but my gutt tells me these are probably the kind of guys we want to go into battle with. They're the guys that would help you win the battles and at the end of the day you'd be able to celebrate with a beer.

Thanks a ton. You build amazing products that work, are easy to install, easy to use and offer a ton of value. Keep it up! One day we'll have to celebrate with a beer.

Team VSSL

Kayses

This is another app from the company "Bold". What more can you ask for? They do everything well in terms of app making. They know what the Shopify entrepreneurs want and then they go out and make an app for it. Excellent job, excellent, excellent job guys!

Rainforest Herbal

very pleased with this app. Thanks from www.rainforestherbal.com

Nathalie Bond Organics

Good app. The only thing that needs improving is the auto map location finder which occasionally has a mind of it's own.