Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

District 31

So far so good - I've only had it installed a couple days, but it was easy to do!
Looking forward to getting it completely set up with all of my retail partner's websites and physical locations.
Thanks!

Kabi Bottle

Tamer from the Store Locator team is an absolutely legend! He was able to help us customise and fix up store locator to reflect the changes we needed on our site, in particular making sure that the margins were correct for mobile and tablet users. Looking forward to growing our stockists using Store Locator and I can rest easy knowing that there is an extremely responsive team if there are any hiccups along the way.

Ameyalli

Not using right now, the adress finder is not that good, anyway, nice app.

Paleo Scavenger

Works well and super easy to set up!

Moonlily Wellness

Loving this locator app. I've tried a few in the past but this has been my favorite! Lots of customization options and very user friendly. Plus you can't beat Bold's customer service!

Oofos Costa Rica

Our business is in a country that has the weirdest directions, so most apps do not work for us. This app solved the issues and with a great price attached. Totally recommended.

Behuman

This is an excellent app for anyone needing to add sales locations to their Shopify app. Works like a charm. Had a little static setting it up an getting my Google key, but their team was responsive and we got it all working. Well done!

18 Rabbits

Easy to set up and manage! Love this tool.

Victory Tea Company

Great App, Helped Us Out Tremendously!

Equiderma

We have several of Bold's apps on our new store. So far, we have been very pleased with all the products. The store locator is easy to use and find it useful for those who dont wish to purchase online. The sales motivator is just that and the user interface (customer) is pleasant and easy to update/modify on the user interface (store side). Customer service has been really responsive and helpful with our many concerns/questions. To summarize, we would definitely suggest Bold apps to any other store that is setting up or needs a little boost in their product sales.