Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Zapora

Love it just wish you could arrange order of stores from top to bottom

Incredibowl Store

Great app. Easy to use and function-filled. Support was easily accessible with a chat window and Tamer was a huge help with some sizing issues the map had with my theme, skipping the canned dialogue and fixing the problem in the background while I worked elsewhere.

G I Buck

I'm very happy with the Store Locator. It "flags" stores that can't be geo-located (so I can add / change data to ensure 100% accuracy). I'm able to customize the formatting so it fits the look of my website. When I have issues that I'm unable to resolve, the support team (especially David Bilsky and MC) always helps me in a timely and accurate manner.

Faco Store

So far this app has worked great.

Populobicycles

Works great; timely support for help if needed for questions. Pretty easy to bulk-import many locations also.

Glenergy

Tamer quickly replied to my request with a link to exactly the info and code I required to solve my problem. We're very excited to get to work with our new Store locator app. Thanks for your help!

District 31

So far so good - I've only had it installed a couple days, but it was easy to do!
Looking forward to getting it completely set up with all of my retail partner's websites and physical locations.
Thanks!

Kabi Bottle

Tamer from the Store Locator team is an absolutely legend! He was able to help us customise and fix up store locator to reflect the changes we needed on our site, in particular making sure that the margins were correct for mobile and tablet users. Looking forward to growing our stockists using Store Locator and I can rest easy knowing that there is an extremely responsive team if there are any hiccups along the way.

Ameyalli

Not using right now, the adress finder is not that good, anyway, nice app.

Paleo Scavenger

Works well and super easy to set up!