Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Lumagro

Henrique was quick to answer my emails and fix my problem. Will be using this app to track all my stores

Pacific Pickle Works

Definitely does what we need it to. Was easy to integrate and is easy to update. Thanks Bold!

Lenny Eva

Great App!!!!! The store locator is very user friendly. No Complaints!

Earthably

Absolutely LOVE this app! It is super easy to use, and it has allowed us to show the locations that carry our products. Would recommend to everyone!

Sashapure

I ended up switching to Bold's Mapply App so I could embed the store locator into another page, but it works flawlessly and their support team was very responsive. Great work!

Gemini Lights

Nice way to build a Store Locator map. Easy to use.

Relicate

There is an issue with no scroll in the detail view on mobile, thus the 3 stars. Does anybody have a fix? UPDATE: Bold customer service did several tweaks to the app and it's working PERFECT now. Thanks so much Bold!

Zeus Juice Online

Great app - Bold apps are always superior in every way!

-Derek
CEO ZuesJuice

Minibag Com

the app is great. BOLD guys help you very fast when you have a problem!

Burgon And Ball

I have been testing this app today. We have in excess of 500 stores to locate. We uploaded them as a bulk upload and upon testing have found out that...

1. A lot of stores have not been marked in the correct location on the map - some are 50km out! Not even near.
2. Some haven't even been added to the map and there is nothing to warn you of this (you have to manually go through and check each one).
3. When you search for a postcode it searches the pins on the map rather than the postcode you have entered in the back end. Therefore if the pin has been located in the incorrect place it won't show up in the results.
4. When I do go in to edit the map location it deletes the address information so I will now have to go through and add this back in as I didn't realise this was happening when I was working on it today.

This app might be suitable if you have less than 50 stores but for more than this it is a pain to set up. The changes I have listed above will take in excess of 40 hours to correct. I have contacted support and they have confirmed this is the case.