Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Burgon And Ball

I have been testing this app today. We have in excess of 500 stores to locate. We uploaded them as a bulk upload and upon testing have found out that...

1. A lot of stores have not been marked in the correct location on the map - some are 50km out! Not even near.
2. Some haven't even been added to the map and there is nothing to warn you of this (you have to manually go through and check each one).
3. When you search for a postcode it searches the pins on the map rather than the postcode you have entered in the back end. Therefore if the pin has been located in the incorrect place it won't show up in the results.
4. When I do go in to edit the map location it deletes the address information so I will now have to go through and add this back in as I didn't realise this was happening when I was working on it today.

This app might be suitable if you have less than 50 stores but for more than this it is a pain to set up. The changes I have listed above will take in excess of 40 hours to correct. I have contacted support and they have confirmed this is the case.

Led Lightbars Australia

Great product. Very easy to use. Thanks for having excellent apps as there is a lot of junk that wastes time and effort trying to use and set up.

Impakt Organic Skincare

Alexa fixed everything that I asked for and made great improvements along the way. More than helpful, responsive, and she just handled business. Perfect.

Sticks Inc

While we haven't launched our new Shopify store with the Store Locator app just yet, I can't express how excited I am about how awesome the features are and how easy it is to use. Uploading our retailers was a breeze! And we've never been able to filter our retailers before, we're sure our customers are going to love it! I can't wait until we launch the new website with Store Locator so we can see where customers are searching for us - this will be EXTREMELY useful in our search for new markets and retailers to carry our line. Thank you for such a great app!!

Pinrose

Great app and easy to use! Took me minutes to set up.
I need to edit the padding so I emailed Bold last night and it was fixed by the time I got into work! Great service!

Kevin Jewelers

App has worked very well thus far. Quick and responsive customer support chat. Julian was a great help! Thank you team!

Fly1above

Awesome app and responsive support but the map couldn't show drop pins of all stores on page load when your store # exceeds 300.

Design By Jesse

Thoroughly happy with this app. I've had a hard time finding something built the way Bold's Store Locator app is made and thank god it exists. Although I only have one location, this still works quite well and almost a seamless integration. GET IT! :-)

Flirties

WE are actually using several apps from BOLD. Ever since the first the app installation we found out just how professional and helpful the team is. There is never any issues with support or questions you may have and the team is at hand to help you set everything up so you can get the max out of the app.
All the apps we are using help in their own little way to make our life a lot easier and boost sales with a reduced workload! Thank you and looking forward to any future apps you might launch :)

Pictom Senc

We've installed this app and in a snap, everything was set-up! No problem at all! Put stores in that app is a breeze!

Very good apps! Could I rate it 10 stars?