Bold Store Locator

Bold Store Locator

by BOLD

An interactive store locator with real time driving directions

Jmjretail

Bold's Store Locator works great for us! We had a couple of questions and Alexa was able to help us out immediately. A great experience, thank you!

Primal Hair

Great app for store locator. Chat with Guri from the support team and he helped me solve some customization issues for the header display. Thanks.

Be Tru Organics

Love this beautiful APP. We had it up, took it down and reactivated 3 months later. BOLD's awesome people helped us get everything running as it was initially. GREAT customer service - thank you Pratibha for your additional support, you were helpful and fun!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Bennyandezra

Very user friendly! No issues!

Igous

The app works very well. It is a simple to use solution. Guri was a great help with a small layout issue I had. Spent the time to try out different options to get me the results I was looking for.

Burnett Bradley

We have been very happy with this app so far. We are using it for 2 of our websites. I had two minor issues while setting things up so I contacted support and they were very quick getting back to me and helping me figure out how to resolve the issue. Shout out to Henrique and Alexa for their wonderful customer service!

Cotton Diva

Not sure where all the good reviews come from?
Some major flaws:
1 - doesn't work when searching on postcode in Australia, works on suburb name only
2- no "reset" or "clear" results button. So you can never go back to seeing the entire map/list again??
3 - no way to sort how items are displayed in the list? Seems to be a random order. Can't find any info in help on this either.
4 - mobile view issue - when viewing on a mobile and a user taps on a location on the map to see the details of the store, the "Map" and "Satellite" buttons overlap the name of the store and half of the address too, making it kind of useless.
5 - support was pretty bad, and after a few requests that were met with out of the textbook, completely unhelpful suggestions, they stopped answering.

Wouldn't recommend.

Topricin

The Bold Store locator is fantastic. It has all the features we were looking for in a store locator. Support has been able to quickly resolve any problems we've experienced in implementing the locator.

Lumagro

Henrique was quick to answer my emails and fix my problem. Will be using this app to track all my stores