NO SHIPPING FEES! Encourage your customers to buy online and pick-up at their local Target store
Let your customers choose their delivery date and time for receiving their orders. You have 30-day free trial during COVID-19
Able to set certain available products on certain store location by using PRODUCT TAGS or SHOPIFY LOCATION option.
About Store Pickup & Delivery Date
We are offering 30-day free trial to support you during COVID-19
- The new limit pickup/delivery slot feature allows you to set the maximum amount of orders that can be taken per time slot.
- The new appearance which is more convenient for you to use the app
- With the new reports system, you can filter your orders by date/time, locations, status, etc,...
About Store Pickup & Local Delivery Date by Secomapp
A powerful app that provides both fully featured Store Pickup & Local Delivery shipping method for your business.
Why do you need this app?
- You can encourage your customers to collect their orders in-store which helps them save money on shipping.
- You can also offer your customers the local delivery option where they can choose a preferred date and time they want you to deliver them.
- You are able to customize and manage different available pickup and delivery time slots for each of your stores so that it is convenient for both you and your customers.
Why choose Secomapp?
Secomapp Team has more than 5 years’ experience in building Shopify Apps with high-ranking apps and an impressive number of reviews and ratings. We are a high-skilled technical support team. We work fast, handle requests quickly and serve you wholeheartedly.
- Create as many store locations as you wish
- Able to do Bulk Import/Export from CSV file
- Specify the pickup location description: address, working hours, telephone, etc and display detail store information on Google Map
- Let customers choose location, date and time where they want to collect their orders
- Set Break hours -Time of a day customers can't pick up
- Manage Inventory with Product Tags
- Manage Inventory by syncing Store Location with Shopify Location
- Support auto detect Location feature
- Find the nearest pickup point by searching postal code
- Support restrict the address suggestion by country feature
- Set max radius distance validation
- Support auto detect delivery area
- Set delivery date and delivery time customers can choose to receive their orders
- Offer unlimited number of delivery slots at each location
- Send notification email to store admin and customers after every complete order
- Select Blackout Dates to prevent pick up/delivery orders in some special days
- Set time intervals between placing an order and pick up/delivery
- Set waiting time after placing an order before pick up/delivery
- Able to set pick up/delivery only mode
- Give pick up/delivery conditions based on price or weight
- Support themes which use Ajax Cart
- Translate into other languages
- Provide brilliant UI and smooth user experience
Shopify Location, Shopify POS, Google Maps, Google API, Bold Apps.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Store pickup plan
Store Pickup Features
Pickup and Delivery Features
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
(This review pertains only to the Curbside Pickup features of this app)
If you are making a curbside pickup business and time management of your customers is a must: this is your app. I have tried almost every pickup app in the shopify app store and while they all have some good features this is the only one with everything you need.
Features I liked:
-Lead times and lag times on orders so people can only order so far in advance and only so soon. For example, a farmer could give themselves time to harvest before the customer is scheduled to pickup.
-Schedule in employee break times so there are windows during store hours that customers cant schedule pickup.
-LIMITS NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS PER TIMESLOT. If you are someone like me who spent a lot of time browsing the shopify forums and app store looking for this feature your search is finally over. I'm sure what makes this feature great is different for everyone. There are a lot of reasons you might need to limit your pickup orders per hour. This is the only app that I could find with this feature that made sense to me and was easy to use.
-Fantastic support. They are overseas so hours can be weird but they are willing to go above and beyond to solve your problem.
(Shoutout to Sterling for his excellent customer service)
Things I wish I could see in this app:
-Changes in the lead time mechanic.
The app pushes the lead time by the hour rather than just by the day. I want clients who order anytime on Monday to pickup anytime on Thursday. I don't really need exactly 72 hours notice. If there is a way to do this it is unclear to me.
- Some kind of exportable calendar that shows the orders. A way to print off a schedule that is just the Order #, Name, and Time. I can do this with some work in excel using the orders.csv but it would be nice if it were just built in.
-Some way to bulk print orders with the PickUp time on them. There isnt currently a bulk printer app that will allow you to put tags in an invoice template. Since the pickup time is a "tag" on the order Id have to print them all individually or physically write it on the printed sheets. Both solutions take me a lot of time. There may be a good way to do this that I don't know of but again it would be nice if it were just built into the app.
The ideas above are more suggestions than complaints. The app's mechanism for tagging an order works great. On the client side, the schedule calendar looks very professional and it features a google map that shows the client their chosen location. Very minimal so it will look good on any theme. There's also no weird shipping step like some apps have that could throw your customer off. The checkout process is all very straighforward and easy.
If you've read this far hopefully you download the app. I wanted to write this review because of how great my experience with support was and how many problems this app solves for me for only $14 per month. I sound like a salesman but my business honestly would not exist without this piece of software. I hope your business finds success with it too. Good luck out there.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate all the drawbacks of the app that you point out, that will help us to improve the app. Besides, we want to announce to you that the bulk print orders feature is released this week. From now on, you can export all of your pickup orders to an Excel, CSV, or PDF file and print it. Enjoy using the app!
Famous Amos Singapore
The Secomapp team have gone above and beyond to help us with our needs. They have been supportive and helpful. The app is truly useful and the options are great. With certain tweaks and help from the team, I was able to customise it for my purpose efficiently. Kudos to the team! I can't recommend this app enough!
The Produce People
I used this app for pickup and delivery. It had some shortcomings and didn’t fully support my businesses situation, but the customer support was really good and helped me work through it. In some cases I had to modify some of the code myself to unblock myself but it wasn’t too difficult. Overall it works well and for any normal pickup/delivery situation it will probably meet your needs.