Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Tabkeaw

Initually, we had some troubles with adapting the app to our services. However, after contacting the developer he supported me in every way possible. Eventually, we succesful run the app and it supports our business :)

Really advise it.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback.

Prettyclick Cosmetics

The best app for the store pick up. He did many customization for me and support is second to none. Very timely support as well , I am very very happy and it is working perfectly for me

June 24, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback!

Tiendas ADOC El Salvador

Excelente aplicación y servicio, te acompañan en instalación y ayudan con la traducción al español si tienes dudas, y la app cumple con lo que se necesita.

Don’s Bakery Muskoka

We had previously hired a supposed "Shopify Expert" to help us set up our site to have our customers to pick the time, date and location for curbside pickup orders. Sadly it was a disaster and they made a colossal mess of things. We then searched high and low to find a solution and then we came upon this app. We were SO thrilled! It is exactly what we needed. This app was easy to use, it allows the user to easily modify our settings which is perfect! The support given by Ali and team was amazing. They went above and beyond for us to make sure it did what we needed it to do and and customized settings for us to what we needed. They even helped us make sure there was no residual left over code from the botched job prior to installing their app. Excellent Customer Experience and service. We will definitely keep our eyes open for any other developments by Genie App! Fantastic work.

THE LASH SHOP

This app is amazing! They provide such great support! I sent a request and was literally given a response within 5 minutes - this is something that’s really important to me when I’m running a business. I need things done quickly!

They were able to customize the app for me within a few hours!

I really appreciate the support and flexibility from this app. Would highly highly recommend it to everyone!

Tiendas ADOC Costa Rica

Perfect service, they help me to customize the app for my theme, and help me with some traduction very fast.

Marimekko Vancouver

We installed this app for our marimekvancouver.com website. It was super easy to install - needed a few tweeks at the end from Genie. They were superhelpful and later on, when we upgraded our theme they were able to jump in again and make a quick fix for us. Totally recommend them.

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback!

True World Foods, Inc. of Hawaii

I reached out to get support and was assisted in a timely manner. If you ever have a question, reach out and they will help you right away.

Blue Bar & 5Rock Take-Away

Brilliant app, and the customer service has been amazing. Any issues sorted in no time at all. We are currently using it to run pick ups from our restaurant and so far its been brilliant. Thanks to everyone in Genie Apps!

urbanindigo

We needed some help with the app install and the owner of the company got back to us quickly and resolved our issue fast and was very accessible.