Store Pickup by Genie Apps

Store Pickup by Genie Apps

by Genie Apps

Offer instore pickup option for your products

Tropiflora

This app is perfect. We tried many others, and this one ended up working perfectly for us. Genie support by Ali was fantastic, and got it working exactly how we needed it. Worth every penny. Thank you!

Open Door Tea CT

Great app. It wasn't formatted perfectly when I first installed it, so I contacted them and soon after they made all the changes I asked for. Does exactly what we need. - Open Door Tea

designhouse

We have two ecommerce web sites. I installed Store Pickup in the first one and it worked perfectly. The second one has some customization and I needed help from Genie to get it going. They were super responsive and very efficient. I really recommend the product

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your great review.

Mystical Distributing Company Ltd.

We were interested in a simple Pickup instore pickup app. This app was not only easy to install but the support was top notch and fast turnaround! Highly recommend it!

The Very Idea

We needed an app for curbside pickup. The Store Pickup app was the solution and it's free. Had one little question and Genie Apps responded immediately with the answer.

FLOWER LANE

Great free app. Support team is very helpful and quick to respond. Contacted several times, all were very positive experience.

Belle Femme Products Australia

Super easy to install and implement. The colours are perfect for our website and it blends in perfectly with the rest of our shipping options. Highly recommend!

Birdie’s Holy Guacamole

Great app to use for curbside pick up! Support help is fast and responsive. Would recommend for any small business!

Drayer's Dazzling Designs

I recently downloaded this app because I need something for my customers so they didn't have to purchase shipping if they didn't need it. I was constantly refunding shipping and that's not fair to the customer. I love how simple this app was to download and it gives you a step by step guide on how to install, the best part was it was FREE!! Thank you :)

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Luxe 83 LLC

Recently installed the app to get our shopify store completed with in store pickup. I had a question and emailed in and quickly got a response with instructions on how to make the change. Very pleased.

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are here to help you 24/7 :)