Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

1551 - 1560 of 2079 reviews

Paper By Parcel

Customer service is always extremely helpful. Someone gets back to my emails within a few hours, and every person I've been in touch with is friendly and knowledgeable. My business depends on the subscription app and so being able to ask questions and get issues resolved quickly is extremely important.

Betteru Box

I have to say the support received today with Lorena was OUTSTANDING. She was patient to walk me through each item to ensure our reoccurring customers would not be affected in the future nor our new to be clientele. I would add more stars to the rating of her efforts. Thank you Lorena for everything!

The Fresh Sock Co

Recurring Billing is a very useful and safe way to implement recurring billing.
They were very helpful with any questions we had when setting up. Would recommend

Diamond Diva Designz

This app has everything we need for our tee shirt subscription business! Easy to set up, but if you have a question, they have awesome live chat customer service!

Pedalbites

Exceptionally helpful. Spoke to Lorena and she sorted out the minor issue instantly!

Bluegreenplus

Whole process of setup was easy with excellent support. Recommending to all.

Lecoffee

ReCharge is brilliant, this amazing App works with no hassle. It is easy to customize and their support is always keen to help. Highly recommended. David from www.lecoffee.co.nz

Power Prayers That Work

Great app, very happy with it. Also great tech support on chat call today-- totally unexpected but saved me hours looking for the answer. Knowledgeable and useful. Thanks.

Brain Wise

Super helpful customer service & great app!

Simplyearth

We've seen huge gains from recurring orders at Simply Earth and it was so easy to set up thanks to ReCharge!

Tried others which caused problems with store.