Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Launch and scale your subscription and recurring business

INDIGO H20

Great customer service and support! I am a total novice and they helped me from start to finish to set this up in my store.

Pasilobus, Inc

As a Shopify developer I can say this is a great great app. Smartly designed, easy to use and Recharge team developers is offering direct phone support, they take care of everything for you. Recharge is the best subscription app on the app store right now and it is super affordable. Good job guys!

WoofersWorld

Nice newcomer to the recurring subscriptions space on Shopify. Fantastic support, quick turnaround and very helpful team. Thanks!

Quilting Around

I think this company is going in the right directions, I would have given it 5 stars, but there are still a few more "abilities" that they are working on. But have been told they are in the works. Customer Service is what has sold us on ReCharge, could not talk to anyone at most other "subscription services"

Thanks,
Will
Quilting Around

Hairburst

The easiest way to launch a subscription based business on shopify.

Kloverbox

ReCharge is the reason I switched to Shopify! The guys at ReCharge are knowledgeable and very helpful...and they answer the phone! My site runs two renewing subscription options and one non-renewing option and ReCharge took the time to create my exact requirements. Another satisfied customer! A+++

Beekman 1802 Mercantile

We have been waiting for a long time to find a recurring charges app to help us launch subscription based products. The amazing thing is that orders can populate back into Shopify each month so if you are using ShipStation like us the fulfillment process is seamless.This app has been vital and works like no other we have tested. Super amazing support as well. Clayton has helped us through testing every step of the process. It's been a pleasure working with Recharge. Love this app!

The Flavor Fix

These guys are great! Very responsive, helpful, and dedicated to providing excellent solutions to real challenges faced by subscription based e-commerce businesses. Oisin, Clayton and the team have been very helpful in getting my company set up (http://theflavorfix.com) and I'm looking forward to continuing to work with them going forward!

Daily Face & Body

Nice app, especially if you don't want popups or have too many. Very good support during the installation.

Victoria Jackson Cosmetics

Clayton has been amazing! Such great support. I love the app. The first store I build I used a different app and it was terrible. This is 100 times better. Thank you!

-Tessa Smith, Herman-Scheer