Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

Groovita

Really simple to use and most importantly flexible in terms of manually creating subscription lengths and also having the option of subscription or subscribe and save. This is feedback from somebody who has previously been using another provider - I much prefer the flexibility re-charge gives me

Quilters Bug

Product works, has a lot of flexibility, and the support is very good. I'm often able to jump right into a support chat and address an issue quickly.

Dollarwhiteningclub

First of all, I must say that the ability to add a recurring billing is a must. ReCharge takes all the hassle away of trying to manage that "stuff" yourself. They truly understand the importance of business and I've witnessed first hand their quick response and amazing customer service. I would highly recommend any business that requires a subscriptio/recurring billing to use ReCharge. Thanks so much for the great app!

Collagenblu

Just integrated ReCharge with our site CollagenBLU.com. Had a little hiccup directing the ReCharge functionality to the right cart and Rob with ReCharge was there to help! He took care of the integration issue quickly (under 5 minutes) and now we are running on all cylinders. Customer Service is 5-Star and only reason why I gave rating 4-Stars is that it's too early to say how well everything in the App performs. If customer service is an indicator then it will be a 5-Star rating soon! Thanks Rob! ~ Donna Gonsalves, Co-Founder, CollagenBLU, Inc.

Hanah Life

So far I am LOVING ReCharge! The support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful, and it has everything I need! Excited to be using this robust tool.

Supremepotential

Beautiful App that will help my store make more money :)

Mad Fit

Excellent app and service. Best of the subscription Shopify apps!

Hummingbird 9

ReCharge is essential for our www.hbird.co store in order to be able to successfully implement our business model of different subscription models into our Shopify backend. There are still some things we have requested that are not yet available in ReCharge (e.g. different general settings for different subscription models or flexible product exchanges), but the customer service is awesome! ReCharge takes all issues that we have really serious and can always be reached not only via email but also on the phone. They help out very, very fast and try to consider all our requests for upcoming technical changes.

Tiki Bar T Shirt Club

I can honestly say that I would not have started my T-Shirt of the month club subscription plan if I didn't have ReCharge. This save me a ton of time and admin headaches that I would have to manage. Thank you ReCharge!

Burlap Coffee

Easy-to-use app, and the support staff was available even late at night (because they know when we might need help the most). Support was fast and helpful and reliable! Definitely the app to get and recommend.