Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

2051 - 2060 of 2158 reviews

Self Synthesize!

Great app - does exactly what you need to manage the service and a nice UI for the customer that complements the site / colors you create.

Very happy with the service. Prompt, effective and helped me to understand how to get the most out of the app!

Betterbatter

So far so good - absolutely amazing support when it came to setting up and integrating the app - it's is completed streamlined. The account rep I spoke with was super friendly and knowledgeable. So far we haven't had anyone subscribe, so I can't speak to overall functionality, but it appears to be a great app so far.

UPDATE: four or five service requests in and I still couldn't be any happier if I tried. We do about 20% of our business with subscriptions at this point.

Update 2: The customer service of this team is amazing... AMAZING... did I mention how amazing??? there were some glitches that were caused by some coding issues... Frankly I'm not even sure if the coding issues were with the app, but within 12 hours they had it fixed and running and they were absolutely fabulous about communication.

Panty Drop

I have a single product that I only offer by subscription. Recharge was definitely the best app to use, and their responsive support helped me feel confident that I could trust the app to process my payments.

Would love to see functionality in the future to ask users "preferences questions" and attach these to their customer profile / orders and allow customers to update them through their account page.

Outlaw Soaps

Just installed today! Instructions were easy, and when I got stuck, their support was VERY quick to help out! I am looking forward to using this fantastic product!

UPDATE: My love affair with ReCharge continues, as I have received EXCEPTIONAL support from their staff and even the head of their company. I'm already making more than the monthly fee in recurring subscriptions and they're working on my somewhat weird edge case of needing to import about 100 existing paypal subscribers to their app.

Another update: I updated my theme last friday, and ReCharge sent me a notice that they needed to make some updates in order to keep ReCharge working - I hadn't even realized that it needed to be updated! They changed and fixed it in minutes, keeping the great functionality of the theme and also making ReCharge work perfectly. Still such a satisfied customer!

I can't recommend ReCharge highly enough!

Gillham Studios

ReCharge is amazing. Our store is pretty complex and some of our needs were burdensome, but Oisin and the team is awesome.

The went above and beyond to make sure we could do what we needed to, never asked for extra money, and connected us with several other app developers in the Shopify network to get our needs fully met.

Can't say enough great things about their team and the app.

Skinny Tea Online

Amazing App, this is perfect for anyone who wants to build up a base level of revenue each month, it makes budgeting simpler, stock control better and monthly growth much easier. We set this up up over the weekend and a scheduled induction call was automatically set. The customer service team called as promised and they implemented the code so that the subscription option came up on product pages. Note you do need to set up support@rechargeapps.com as an "Staff" off your site so they can implement the code.

Happy Selling!

Maddie xx
SkinnyTeaOnline.com

Raw Generation Juices

This is the 3rd subscription app and by far the best in my opinion. I needed help with installation, settings, and migrating our list of current subscribers from our old app and Clayton helped me with all of it. The integration into the product listings is great, and the settings for the customers to manage their subscriptions are far better than any other apps I've used.

I highly recommend this app!

Yes CaCao

Very thoroughly thought out app. The customer service is top notch, they even scheduled a walk through on the install to make sure I was up and ready to go ASAP! Oisin (who handled my call), was super personable and enthusiastic about helping me build my little chocolate empire :) Thanks for making that easy and providing a service that my customers have been asking for - YES!

Eu Natural Store

Hands down the best recurring app. Used a competitor which required my customers to be logged in to sign up, an extra annoying step! ReCharge doesn't need customers to be logged in.

Their support is top notch also!

The Peach Truck

ReCharge wins because their team cares. They do an excellent job of taking care of your concerns, and they've won a customer in us. Love using their service for our store!