Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

O2 Wholesale Store

Consistently improving the app, and since we've upgraded to have live chat as an option, customer service has been much quicker.
Recently chatted with Dalia which was a great experience.

Companion's Fresh

I don’t think there are much subscription app on the store but for me, this has been one of the easiest subscription app to use. Everything is integrated and easy to use. Plus the customer service will answer any questions you have promptly.

PAPERCRAFT WORLD

Excellent app and support. Highly recommend to use in your store and initiate subscription products to increase your LTV.

Copper Paws

Alicia J. with ReCharge was so helpful! She replied to me over the weekend, when I didn't expect to hear back until Monday. Not only did she quickly help me out, she confirmed everything was working on Sunday morning! Before I even logged into my laptop, she had proactively checked my account to make sure the changes were made effective. I love ReCharge and have had nothing but success using this application! 12/10 would recommend.

Myles Fitness

Horrible customer service, and horrible product. Crashed multiple times a week, and clients were then unable to check out. Multiple day wait times to hear from back from customer service. This has happened to my website now 6 times, and they have failed to provide any help or reasoning behind it. Would not recommend this product to anymore.

by Humankind

Excited about the innovation, improvements & growth happening at ReCharge right now! They've allowed us to really customize our subscription experience, and create customers with stellar LTV.

Crafty Ramen Market

The ReCharge Subscriptions app has been a necessity for our business. The support has been very responsive and extremely helpful. The multitude of integrations and amazing partners such as Rebundle (amazing!) allows us to find solutions for our niche needs!

Decantify

The service was really good, they helped me solve the issue I had with no products showing on the app.

Gist Yarn

EDIT: After posting this review, CS contacted me within a few hours and quickly resolved my issue. I have updated it to 4 stars, and will come back and update again after we are up and running. -- I've never left a bad review for an app before, and I understand that many app developers are also small businesses experiencing growing pains. But I've been trying to get this installed for over a week and multiple customer service tickets are ignored. I'm trying to make what should be quite a simple adjustment - offering a subscription box instead of Subscribe and Save, so thus not having a drop down menu. The app is glitching, and there is no support available. This is delaying the launch of a subscription product we have planned for a long time.

Standart

I've been using ReCharge for the past 4 years on 4 different e-shops, and I'm glad I chose to partner up with them. Not always ideal, the progress they made over the years is good and their customer service 5*. Now I only wish they make the new Shopify Checkout integration available for their 'old' customers soon.