Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Mr. Moxey's

After a lot of back and forth, we finally have the app running and it seems to be working pretty well. My biggest complaint is support is EXTREMELY slow to respond at times, which can be frustrating in ecommerce. All my questions and issues were handled and handled correctly, just wish there was a little more ease of access to support, vie chat or anything.

Grill Your Ass Off

Some of the best customer services that is out there, they helped me migrate from another subscription app!

The Seaweed Bath Co.

ReCharge has been a huge asset for us in scaling our business! Mathew, and Alex and the whole team at Recharge helped us get started and set up on the platform quickly and seamlessly.

O2 Industries

Recently, I was experiencing some error issues with ReCharge and Julmar was integral in supporting me figure out what was going on. Julmar was patient, friendly and knowledge - delivering to me exceptional support. I'm so very grateful and won't hesitate to reach back out for support again. Thanks Julmar for all your help!

The Everset

App does its job but leaving a review for Dalia F. in Customer Support. Came to her with a data question/issue and even though it is a Shopify data point she went out of her way to provide full context and steps on how to retrieve the necessary information (saving me a lot of time).

BlackBeltMag

ReCharge has worked wonders for us for the past 5 months now. Us being a magazine subscription driven company, it does all the things we need it to. Also the customer support is top notch!

Silver Fern™ Brand

Works great with Avalara tax calculations and Shopify. Hoping that the Shopify payments integration is available soon.

Bloomy Wellness

ReCharge's workflows are incredibly robust -- but VERY sensitive. I was going insane trying to figure it out myself, but Dalia from live chat spent 1.5 hours with me sorting it all out. She was AMAZING. Not a single detail was missed. EVERY STONE WAS TURNED. So polite. So helpful. And yes... we FINALLY cracked the code (thanks to her). If you don't have the chat functionality of ReCharge... it's worth every penny.

Papaya Reusables

Spent a significant amount of time searching out the perfect subscription app for us as we plan to scale significantly, and I wanted to make sure I partnered with the right company. ReCharge has exceeded my expectations - the support they give throughout the onboarding experience has been fantastic. It's also a very good app in terms of being able to customize it (significant customizations require a shopify expert, but the fact that almost anything can be done if you want it, is a HUGE plus). Highly recommend so far! Also extra kudos to Duncan and Alona who have supported me throughout the onboarding - they are great!

The GREEN POOP BAG

Its a handy and sophisticated app, but it is not perfect as the products are not easy to synch, otherwise its been working well and the support especially from Jessie is excellent.