Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Most trusted app for subscriptions, build-a-box, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

BauernPost

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

As a startup we are currently looking for efficient ways to scale and grow. This app as an amazing accelerator. With just a few clicks, you can increase your reoccurring revenues by adding subscription functionality to your existing shop. Fantastic job done by the Appstle team! Extraordinary support and service provided. A++

February 11, 2022

Wimberley Puzzle Company

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful in addressing issues carried over from a previous subscription app. Reached out in the middle of the night and had instant (and very pleasant!) help that resolved my issues.

February 11, 2022

Shop Bonnie Bee

The team at Appstle has been incredible. We are a small company, but they have worked with us like we are very important to them and helped us resolve our problem quickly.

Eastbound Brewing Company

We launched a new subscription service with Appstle in December 2021. Ran into some snags early on (configuration errors), however their chat-based support has been amazing throughout. There's always someone available to walk us through the process within 5min.

Ketosource

Reading through the reviews of Appstle overall you get the impression of a very slick app and support. This unfortunately has not been my experience at all. The support at Appstle have not been able to help me to migrate from Bold Subscriptions which is one of the top shopify apps for subscriptions. Every day I try (this has been a multi-day exercise) a new person appears in support. So the conversation starts from zero again. I had hoped this would lead to someone new who understand the migration process and how to do it from Bold, but no one seems to know. I'm guessing that all the reviews for this app are from people who haven't used subscriptions before. So perhaps the overly positive rating is due to a lack of experience in subscriptions. It looked a bit suspicious with the 5 rating, and some reviews stating that they changed their review after the install. If you are aiming to migrate from any other subscription app I'd think about it twice. The app may work in itself, but if you can't get it set up with your existing subscribers smoothly - then I (you'll) never know. More detail on the support given for migration:
1. They ask you for two files but don't explain how to populate or get them from your existing systems
2. The two files contain subscription and customer data in a specific format they want (problem 1 - you'd think a company trying to acquire new customers like me would put some time into understanding how to get the migration data they need - but they haven't - no one in the company knows where to get the data)
3. I've returned countless files and been told sometimes they are partially correct, and other times (amusingly) the same files are now all incorrect
4. You can ask as many questions as you like but it seems they've been told to be friendly but give no actual support. So you get friendly messages that waste your time and apologise for not being helpful. Extremely disappointing. Recommendation to Appstle - take a note from any tech startup - work on your onboarding process and make it as easy as possible. Not impossible. It seems you're investing your time in the wrong places if you want to grow and take market share from other subscription apps.

February 10, 2022

Hi, This is Ria - the co-founder of Appstle. Sorry, you had less than a stellar experience with us. I have connected with my team, and looks like our Senior Dev is working on your migration data. I believe 90% of the migration is now complete, and there are some minor data discrepancies for which we need your advice, and have reached out to you.

Sometimes migration can get chalenging as Shopify is very specific on the data fields and formats, such as country codes and next order dates. Rest assured, our team has prioritized your migration, to make sure it is done accurately, so that your customers have a smooth transition to Appstle Subscriptions.

Regards.
Ria

Hair Growth Gold

This app is awesome! Nadeem helped me integrate the subscription plans into my new theme in 3 minutes. He did it himself and he even changed the color scheme to match my website! Love it! Thank you so much for your quick help. He told me that they are a small company of 15 around the world. I am all about supporting small business. Great job Appstle team! Keep up the great work!

Mamma's Farmacy

The app is super easy to use, and gives a great free trial for those just starting out, then offers some paid options after 50 subscriptions. aweome! Kehanvi saved the day for my store, I had a small issue with a button and a simple change on her end and my subscriptions were up and running again!! Super fast and friendly service, she even customized my button to be in sync with the color theme of my website. Amazing service!!!!

Pawls

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great customer support by Prarthana! Helped get through all the setup and configuration in now time and even help me migrate previous subscriptions to the new app. Totally recommended! I had another popular subscriptions app but it had an external checkout which was confusing for my customer and it didn't offer many of the great functionalities that Appstle do. Thank you guys keep it up :)

So Fetch Beauty Supply

I used this app to set up a monthly subscription for my business. The agent that helped me was quick and efficient. I love this app and service!

Australia's Security Warehouse

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The best customer service ever you can receive on Shopify. The application is working great and, Mann was patient with all my questions. Cheers