Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appstle Inc.
4.9
May 18, 2022

I am so excited to have subscribed to this app. It is exactly what I needed. Additionally, the team was very responsive in helping to get set up correctly and immediately. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add this service to their stores.

DecoMuse Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 18, 2022

May 18, 2022

Easy to set up and support even helped me add the widget to a customer theme. Thanks very much for helping me out

Water World Pet & Aquatic Centre
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appstle Inc. replied May 18, 2022

May 17, 2022

Very good customer service, simple and easy to use app, looks like it will be a powerful addition to our store!

Bricktastics
Time spent using app: 8 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 17, 2022

May 17, 2022

Great app! amazing customer support. Helped me sort exactly what I needed and didn't need to wait at all.

Purateas
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 17, 2022

May 16, 2022

Easy to install and use and amazing support and service. Highly recommend. Looks great with my theme

Enhanced Wellbeing