Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bloom Esthetics Utah

Love this app! Received amazing support & the app does everything I need at an affordable price. Also love the customization options

December 23, 2021

Bala Veda

I installed Appstle this afternoon, and I experienced a UX issue with our site/theme. I'm not actually sure if the issue was with the app or the theme, but I spoke with an amazing support person from Appstle. He not only fixed the issue within minutes, but went above and beyond to ensure the app was properly integrated and colours matched the website. When our next client needs a subscription app, I know where to go. I cannot recommend this enough. Well done, Team Appstle!

Irving's Premium Foods

First, the app is excellent. It has an intuitive user interface. It has plenty of ways to configure the user's experience as well as its behavior. Second, the tech support is outstanding. They always seem to be there when I need them and they are very knowledgeable. I've had dealings with 4 other app developers and this company, by far, is the best.

Forest Ink

I onboarded with Kehavi Best customer service I have ever had. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the platform and took the time to listen to what we want to do and made recommendations. Haven't launched our subscription box yet but highly recommend this app on the usability and customer service alone.

Unseen Bio

Appstle really have the best customer support. They are quickly to respon and know their system. Thanks

Skincall

Great app. Works well with Subscriptions. Thanks for your help Prarthana with the setup issue we faced.

Poet Coffee Co

Great app with lots of features and terrific customer service. Nadeem jumped-in to help when we got stuck and fixed our issue right away.

LivPhit

This is the greatest app there is. The support team they have are extremely helpful! They are quick and super knowledgeable. Thank you guys.

TourStrength

As a real lay person to IT the user interface I prefer to other competitors as it is very clear and straightforward!
Have just had my first experience with the customer service team and they were prompt in their response and directed me to the solution necessary. 5 star! Would recommend.

withSimplicity

Amazing customer service. There are so many moving pieces with setting up a subscription, and their team has been so responsive and helpful! If you're looking for a subscription app, this is the one to use!

December 20, 2021