Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KopiCard

I had "newby" questions as a new shopify owner and customer service was fantastic. Very understand and patient to try to get my questions answered. I really appreciate that

January 5, 2022

Pineberry Paper

I had a little trouble figuring how to set up this up but their customer service team helped me fix that very quickly. Great app and easy to use

January 5, 2022

Black Girl Brewed

The customer service is superb. They walk you through everything, if you lapse or its disconnected you get the same person to help you picking up right where you left off. It seems super user friendly as well

Riversol

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is really good, worked perfectly with my store and their support was very good and helpful in my case

Socierge

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far the app has been fantastic for what I need for my small start up business. Ahmed was hugely helpful and patient with all my questions and my initial set up, so I'm forever grateful for that support as I find the hugely technical side of things sometimes out of my depth! I really appreciate the help to the detail I received it and no question went unturned. Hoping I don't have to reach out again, but nice to know I can if I need to!

EM Network

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Above and beyond of support here, just starting with my first subscription and i hope it will work good

filtersdirectusa

Time spent using app 34 minutes

This app is extremely user-friendly. You basically need no technical skills to get it setup and if you hit a snag the online chat customer service is second to none. It is no secret as to why this app has such a wonderful review profile! Highly highly recommend!

firemasters.uk

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Provided fabulous support throughout. The pricing is really good. Highly recommended. Ten out of ten.

Morningside Naturals

I just started using this app about 3 weeks ago and I could not be happier. the customer service is impeccable, they respond to emails and chats within 5 minutes and are extremely helpful and knowledgable. as for the app itself, it is really easy to work with and input all the data I need.

Innovate Crocheting

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This App is simple and easy to use. Just what I am looking for. The support person was very patient and helped me sort out my questions. Thanks

January 3, 2022