Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 23, 2021

The team at Appstle is amazing and great to work with! They've helped me with every question and issue I've had. Even at set up, Kehanvi went above and beyond with great customer service! Great experience so far!

Gilead Men's Care
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

December 23, 2021

Knowledgeable, Prarthana knows how to help a client to achieve their goal. Very specific and to the point. I was able to set up the subscription the way I wanted. Thank you

Herby Hut
Time spent using app: 5 days

December 23, 2021

Love this app! Received amazing support & the app does everything I need at an affordable price. Also love the customization options

Bloom Esthetics Utah
Time spent using app: 8 days

December 22, 2021

I installed Appstle this afternoon, and I experienced a UX issue with our site/theme. I'm not actually sure if the issue was with the app or the theme, but I spoke with an amazing support person from Appstle. He not only fixed the issue within minutes, but went above and beyond to ensure the app was properly integrated and colours matched the website. When our next client needs a subscription app, I know where to go. I cannot recommend this enough. Well done, Team Appstle!

Bala Veda
Time spent using app: 1 day

December 22, 2021

First, the app is excellent. It has an intuitive user interface. It has plenty of ways to configure the user's experience as well as its behavior. Second, the tech support is outstanding. They always seem to be there when I need them and they are very knowledgeable. I've had dealings with 4 other app developers and this company, by far, is the best.

Irving's Premium Foods
Time spent using app: 17 days

Edited December 22, 2021

I onboarded with Kehavi Best customer service I have ever had. She was incredibly knowledgeable about the platform and took the time to listen to what we want to do and made recommendations. Haven't launched our subscription box yet but highly recommend this app on the usability and customer service alone.

Forest Ink
Time spent using app: 1 day

December 22, 2021

Appstle really have the best customer support. They are quickly to respon and know their system. Thanks

Unseen Bio
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 days

December 22, 2021

Great app. Works well with Subscriptions. Thanks for your help Prarthana with the setup issue we faced.

Skincall
Time spent using app: 4 months

December 21, 2021

Great app with lots of features and terrific customer service. Nadeem jumped-in to help when we got stuck and fixed our issue right away.

Poet Coffee Co
Time spent using app: 26 days
Appstle Inc. replied December 21, 2021

December 21, 2021

This is the greatest app there is. The support team they have are extremely helpful! They are quick and super knowledgeable. Thank you guys.

LivPhit