Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

JustSmoke.Me

I have used this app for a few months now & upon each installation, I could not get my widget button to show...A quick message to the team & they have it sorted and working perfectly in minutes. Response time is very good. I Will update if I have any problems in the future.

ForrestBrew

Location Singapore

Kehanvi was super helpful in solving my issues immediately! Love how easy it was to set up & navigate around!

Limon

Location Germany

Customer support is just awesome! Very fast, super helpful and friendly. App has a lot of features others don't provide.

All Goods Man

Everything works as promised with excellent customer support. Great app with a great team behind it.

Cottons

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Switching subscriptions apps is always hard - there's always going to be teething problems. For us, the problems seemed endless, literally. Thankfully, the support team at Appstle were there literally every step of the way to help! Not mention they would reply within 3 minutes - faster than any other company that I have ever worked with. The app is sleek and integrates nicely into our store, and is exactly what we're looking for. With the great design, versatile functionality and lighting fast customer service, you have a clear winner for subscription apps. Can't recommend enough.

Riverside Wildlife Merchandise

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 11 hours

Very helpful support staff that went above and beyond in helping customise the app and fix an error. Would recommend this App

Limitless Beauty "N" You

I had trouble connecting my website to this platform. Zulkifal came in and help me within 10 minutes. Great customer service!!!

secondsandsales

Time spent using app 1 day

Still getting used to using the app and how it works but the help team are great! Super quick at responding and very helpful

Classic Brew Coffee

personally i couldn't figure out how to integrate the 2 apps building a subscription was simple adding on my page was a bit difficult for me. rep was extremely helpful

December 9, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Please feel free to reach out to us if any other help is required.

Alchemi Mushrooms

Great customer service. The service rep was very patient with me and helped me take care of page issues. 5 Stars

October 19, 2021