Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

deBrief Boys

I have been looking for a solution for a while and was very happy to finally find this app! Had some issues with my custom template, but the team at Swatches fixed it in a number of hours. Amazing service!

Black Foreset Wood Apparel

Super easy to use. Deploys quickly and intelligently.

Everglowshopping

Very great support! Helped me with not only the app, but other theme related issues i had on my site.

Cioata Partners

DO NOT INSTALL! The features are very very poor but you should avoid this app because off the code. After uninstall it let's you pieces off code everywhere even you change will publish your back-up.

Cedar Moss

This app has a very easy initial installation process. It took about a week to get implemented because of some back and forth with fixing some code issues but the developer was very responsive and helpful. I wish the load times on the swatches were a little faster. You see a quick flash of the text before the swatches load on each page, but it's not terrible.

Selectedliving De

Does what it is supposed to. Was not able to change the trigger of where colors are shown though, which made the App uninteresting for me. I would change the review if someone on the support team could help me configuring swatches on different types of options.

Pandemonium Millinery

This app works great! Super easy to use. It took a little bit to fix some hiccups, but support cleared that up for us. Initially, all of the variants were hiding due to some back-end code. Support was fast and helpful. Answered all my questions. Did the fixes for me. All good!

Www Chicboutique Com Au

This app has codes which stuff your store I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT

Sumwears

This app is great !!! Thank you !

Transmania Australia

I've had this app for a few months now and it has been worth every cent! It's easy to use, the swatches look great and their support is excellent. This app is a must have.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14