Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

NIGEL MARK

I used this app to create custom swatches. Webyze did awesome job in customizing it for us. It was done in a timely manner. Myself and entire staff are happy with the results.
www.nigelmark.com

TurboBeerbong

it left code on my site which i had to manually remove DO NOT USE THIS APP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ..

June 25, 2020

We would have been very happy to help you out with this issue (we checked and there was no support ticket open for your store).

Actually when you uninstall the app, the coding automatically gets disabled soon after. Usually it takes a dozen minutes up to an hour.

We are sorry to hear that you had this issue, if there is anything else you want us to help you with, we would be happy to do so.

Design Mode Int

Being new to Shopify I am so appreciative for Webyze's prompt and helpful assistance with getting this wonderful app up and running.

Maralgui CR

I had some issues I didn’t know how to fix. I wrote them an email and in less than 24 hrs they answer and help me with everything. Eventually fixing all including something that didn’t regards their app. Still they help me with that. Excellence service and excelente app. Super friendly

KiS and Plush

Awesome app, very flexible to add custom swatches. The support provided was outstanding, price point is favourable too, I totally recommend.

Mozeu Socks

Customer support fixed our issue within a few hours of me emailing late at night after switching themes, great service and great app!

Lazerosity

Ideal that swatch, when selected, accurately corresponds with image in primary picture viewer & shopping cart! More customization of swatches would be great.

Lift Down

Great app and very useful to help display the many variants you have. support takes 1 business days to respond. the app does it job pretty well

Jordans Flooring

Works great and has amazing customer support! The app installed wonky on our site but support hopped in and fixed it right up for us. Would recommend for sure.

Mary&Grace

Doesn't clean its shit. Doesn't clean shit and is shit. Also functionality is very poor, it cannot even automatically identify pictures... After installing one of the apps of this developer page doesn't load properly now, its waiting for some shit from their page, even after the app was deleted...

Never install this, it breaks website performance even after deletion.

March 23, 2019

Hello,
We are very sorry to hear that. Our app actually automatically deactivates itself a few minutes after you uninstall it.

We can further look into this issue if you want. Would you contact our support team in order to correct this problem: https://www.webyze.com/contact

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16