Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze | Reviews

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Cara Stella Swimwear

Swatch colors were not working on the collection page, and support assisted with integrating coding/adding swatch colors under the product images for a reasonable fee. I received responses in less than 24 hours, and support was helpful.

Over the Rainbow

Due to some glitch, the colour swatches were showing up on our product pages. The support team was quick to resolve the issue. Thank you!

First Step

Amazing customer service! Thank you for helping me
I was able to add it in very easily and integrated with my website perfectly

THE CUSTOM SHOP

Great app for colour choices! I recommend to everyone if they have a need to display colour selections

NIGEL MARK

I used this app to create custom swatches. Webyze did awesome job in customizing it for us. It was done in a timely manner. Myself and entire staff are happy with the results.
www.nigelmark.com

TurboBeerbong

it left code on my site which i had to manually remove DO NOT USE THIS APP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ..

June 25, 2020

We would have been very happy to help you out with this issue (we checked and there was no support ticket open for your store).

Actually when you uninstall the app, the coding automatically gets disabled soon after. Usually it takes a dozen minutes up to an hour.

We are sorry to hear that you had this issue, if there is anything else you want us to help you with, we would be happy to do so.

Design Mode Int

Being new to Shopify I am so appreciative for Webyze's prompt and helpful assistance with getting this wonderful app up and running.

Maralgui CR

I had some issues I didn’t know how to fix. I wrote them an email and in less than 24 hrs they answer and help me with everything. Eventually fixing all including something that didn’t regards their app. Still they help me with that. Excellence service and excelente app. Super friendly

KiS and Plush

Awesome app, very flexible to add custom swatches. The support provided was outstanding, price point is favourable too, I totally recommend.

Mozeu Socks

Customer support fixed our issue within a few hours of me emailing late at night after switching themes, great service and great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17