Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Jordans Flooring

Works great and has amazing customer support! The app installed wonky on our site but support hopped in and fixed it right up for us. Would recommend for sure.

Mary&Grace

Doesn't clean its shit. Doesn't clean shit and is shit. Also functionality is very poor, it cannot even automatically identify pictures... After installing one of the apps of this developer page doesn't load properly now, its waiting for some shit from their page, even after the app was deleted...

Never install this, it breaks website performance even after deletion.

March 23, 2019

Hello,
We are very sorry to hear that. Our app actually automatically deactivates itself a few minutes after you uninstall it.

We can further look into this issue if you want. Would you contact our support team in order to correct this problem: https://www.webyze.com/contact

Easy Apparel

Been using this app for almost 2 years for my store (https://easyapparel.co) and it works perfectly on thousands of unique product color variations!

Yu-Bridal

Great app, simple and efficient. Im thankful to their support for customizing a detail in the app to meet my needs. I gave the admin access to my shopify store and the change was made in no time. Excellent service and i highly recommend the product.

DesignerHardware.com

Best app for swatches. I love the way it has customizeable display to make it look a little different than everyone else's. Webyze even customized it a little for me to make it even better. thanks for the help. great app!!!

ADORNE LA

Superb app and team!! I use the app for my product page, but I also needed the swatches to show on my overall shop page. The team helped integrate it into my site. They were speedy and kind. Definitely recommend Swatches!

Forefront Store

They've helped me out to get it to work :) Be sure to have "Color" as the label for the colours/options or their support will need to fix it up for you :P

P3 Gear

This app was super easy to add the correct colors too. At first, the app didn't quickly integrate with my theme, but the support quickly fixed the issue and it looks great. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

Mouldings.com

This is a GREAT APP! and they provide prompt support. I would HIGHLY recommend this app if you want a flexible swatch app.

DailyPuzzles

I use this app to make it easier for customers to see what variant they're buying and it works perfectly. I would prefer if it was $5/month like some of their competition but it does have more functionality so I believe it is worth the $2 extra. Had one issue with it setting it up, but I contacted their support and they quickly fixed it for me so I didn't even have to do anything. Very happy and I would recommend using this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16