Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Sheepdog Coffee

Great app, and amazing service. I had a few minor changes to make that really customized this app for me, and was met with awesome service and quick response.

Urban Decree

Such a great app! And such great customer service as well! Highly recomend using this app over the others

Shop Wazer

Due to some customizations in our theme the basic install didnt work right away so i emailed the Webyze team and they fixed it up right away. App works perfectly - highly recommended. I have used this app on a couple projects now and its worked smoothly.

Veganbydesign

If you want simple color swatches and nothing else, then this app is the way to go don't even waste your time with other color swatch apps

Hands 2 Hearts

Easy. The one glitch I had was taken care of right away with great response and customer service.

White Wave Sportswear Inc

The support was very quick and effective!

Liz Belford

Excellent services & Great app! Quick fixes and I would highly recommend!

Info 4834

I used this app to develop swatches for my line of Bird Collars for Feather Picking Parrots at BirdSupplies.com
Super easy to install and set up. My customers have been asking for color swatches for a while and this does a nice job. Appears to be an easy snippet that installs easily and should be easy to uninstall should it be needed (which I don't forsee).

University Of Rock

How did this app get good ratings...? This app is terrible, once I installed it the directions were horrible and I had no idea on what to do next to install it on my products. Now I'm on the support chat with Shopify because the stupid app didn't delete completely when i uninstalled the app... it's already cost me sales in my store. Really not happy.

Mojodesk

Great app with excellent support. There was a theme conflict we had so I sent a request and received an resolution the same day. And by "resolution" they actually logged in and fixed it themselves. Well done on the app + actual support when you need it.