Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Cesars Way

This app doesn't work with collections and doesn't uninstall the liquid file when you delete the app. They offered to fix the collections thing on my site for $80. There are other apps that don't have these issues.

Candyglove

One of the poorest designed apps available. Code stays on your store once uninstalled.
0 customer support.
Broke my store, I don't even know what it changed to fix it.

It basically broke my variants. They just stopped working.

STAY AWAY.

Zuup Gear

The team is fast, responsive, polite, and professional and solid. Although I had some technical malfunctions (probably due to other apps), webyze team went out of their way to help me resolve it, and I want others to know they are a solid team that makes adding important store features a breeze. Also the app is smooth and cool. Thanks guys!

Shiticoolers

Great app! Very easy to install and the customer support is quick to respond and very helpful if needed. Highly recommend!

Bargainbaitbox

Great customer service! Very fast response time!

Ndpr

I would have no hesitation in recommending this app to anyone and everyone.

Any issues or any questions are no problem to these guys, it seems they're as good at customer service as they are coding.

Thank you so much!

Gdtstyle

Great company helped us a lot editing the website :)

Freshprintstest

Support is awesome and super helpful!!!

Etch Xpress

Had a minor issue and emailed support. They responded within the hour and resolved the issue quickly. Very pleased with this experience.

Findlay Hats

Wow. We had this app installed for 3 minutes before we realized it was automatically live on the website, prior to getting ANY of our Swatches updated, it was showing up on our product pages with only about 1/5th of what was needed. Considering we just launched a new line of products today, and our website had a high amount of traffic for us, who were now on a website that did not give them the proper selection of variants.

Had they had a simple "test mode" none of this would have been an issue...and if they do, in my frantic struggle through the admin panel, settings, swatches etc did not turn this up, so there is a user experience failure there as I was unable to find a very basic button.

Overall, this short frustrating experience has convinced me to avoid Webyze at all cost.