Swatches by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mill42

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Super helpful when I had an issue. Easy to use.

Optica Ltd

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 2 years

Very Satisfied with the implementation of swatches on our site. We would certainly recommend Webyze

Laptopdecal

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works great, took a bit of adjustment to my theme (Simple), but that was because of other apps, not this one. Again, looks awesome on my store! You guys can see for yourselves - thejazzypanda.com

Livingguru

Even if you delete the app the feature stay on product detail page. STAY AWAY!

Helene Clarkson Design

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I find this app extremely easy to use. Love the variety of colour choices, and that there is no coding required. Excellent customer support.

Cesars Way

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app doesn't work with collections and doesn't uninstall the liquid file when you delete the app. They offered to fix the collections thing on my site for $80. There are other apps that don't have these issues.

Candyglove

Time spent using app 4 minutes

One of the poorest designed apps available. Code stays on your store once uninstalled.
0 customer support.
Broke my store, I don't even know what it changed to fix it.

It basically broke my variants. They just stopped working.

STAY AWAY.

Zuup Gear

The team is fast, responsive, polite, and professional and solid. Although I had some technical malfunctions (probably due to other apps), webyze team went out of their way to help me resolve it, and I want others to know they are a solid team that makes adding important store features a breeze. Also the app is smooth and cool. Thanks guys!

Shiticoolers

Great app! Very easy to install and the customer support is quick to respond and very helpful if needed. Highly recommend!

Bargainbaitbox

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service! Very fast response time!