Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Mill42

Super helpful when I had an issue. Easy to use.

Optica Ltd

Very Satisfied with the implementation of swatches on our site. We would certainly recommend Webyze

Laptopdecal

Works great, took a bit of adjustment to my theme (Simple), but that was because of other apps, not this one. Again, looks awesome on my store! You guys can see for yourselves - thejazzypanda.com

Livingguru

Even if you delete the app the feature stay on product detail page. STAY AWAY!

Helene Clarkson Design

I find this app extremely easy to use. Love the variety of colour choices, and that there is no coding required. Excellent customer support.

Cesars Way

This app doesn't work with collections and doesn't uninstall the liquid file when you delete the app. They offered to fix the collections thing on my site for $80. There are other apps that don't have these issues.

Candyglove

One of the poorest designed apps available. Code stays on your store once uninstalled.
0 customer support.
Broke my store, I don't even know what it changed to fix it.

It basically broke my variants. They just stopped working.

STAY AWAY.

Zuup Gear

The team is fast, responsive, polite, and professional and solid. Although I had some technical malfunctions (probably due to other apps), webyze team went out of their way to help me resolve it, and I want others to know they are a solid team that makes adding important store features a breeze. Also the app is smooth and cool. Thanks guys!

Shiticoolers

Great app! Very easy to install and the customer support is quick to respond and very helpful if needed. Highly recommend!

Bargainbaitbox

Great customer service! Very fast response time!