Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Mojodesk

Great app with excellent support. There was a theme conflict we had so I sent a request and received an resolution the same day. And by "resolution" they actually logged in and fixed it themselves. Well done on the app + actual support when you need it.

Dowel Furniture

The app works great and the Webyze team are quick to respond and easy to work with!

Lillian Grace Bridal Boutique

I would give this app 0 stars if I could. It did not work properly and after being uninstalled left behind code that left the swatches buttons on my products.

I had to manually remove the code to fix it.

Choke Republic

Great app and even better support! Always quick and helpful!

Mill42

Super helpful when I had an issue. Easy to use.

Optica Ltd

Very Satisfied with the implementation of swatches on our site. We would certainly recommend Webyze

Laptopdecal

Works great, took a bit of adjustment to my theme (Simple), but that was because of other apps, not this one. Again, looks awesome on my store! You guys can see for yourselves - thejazzypanda.com

Livingguru

Even if you delete the app the feature stay on product detail page. STAY AWAY!

Helene Clarkson Design

I find this app extremely easy to use. Love the variety of colour choices, and that there is no coding required. Excellent customer support.

Cesars Way

This app doesn't work with collections and doesn't uninstall the liquid file when you delete the app. They offered to fix the collections thing on my site for $80. There are other apps that don't have these issues.