Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Info 4834

I used this app to develop swatches for my line of Bird Collars for Feather Picking Parrots at BirdSupplies.com
Super easy to install and set up. My customers have been asking for color swatches for a while and this does a nice job. Appears to be an easy snippet that installs easily and should be easy to uninstall should it be needed (which I don't forsee).

University Of Rock

How did this app get good ratings...? This app is terrible, once I installed it the directions were horrible and I had no idea on what to do next to install it on my products. Now I'm on the support chat with Shopify because the stupid app didn't delete completely when i uninstalled the app... it's already cost me sales in my store. Really not happy.

Mojodesk

Great app with excellent support. There was a theme conflict we had so I sent a request and received an resolution the same day. And by "resolution" they actually logged in and fixed it themselves. Well done on the app + actual support when you need it.

Dowel Furniture

The app works great and the Webyze team are quick to respond and easy to work with!

Lillian Grace Bridal Boutique

I would give this app 0 stars if I could. It did not work properly and after being uninstalled left behind code that left the swatches buttons on my products.

I had to manually remove the code to fix it.

Choke Republic

Great app and even better support! Always quick and helpful!

Mill42

Super helpful when I had an issue. Easy to use.

Optica Ltd

Very Satisfied with the implementation of swatches on our site. We would certainly recommend Webyze

Laptopdecal

Works great, took a bit of adjustment to my theme (Simple), but that was because of other apps, not this one. Again, looks awesome on my store! You guys can see for yourselves - thejazzypanda.com

Livingguru

Even if you delete the app the feature stay on product detail page. STAY AWAY!