Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Smartfits Ltd

Worst app i've ever used. Suddenly it's not working for no reason at all.

Kevynaucoin

Horrible, non existent customer service. Can't launch our store because their app isn't working - trying to reach them for a day and their phone can't take anymore messages and no one answers emails. If you need customer service with your product, look elsewhere.

Hopscotch Kids Store

Easy to use and support was very helpful and fixed a small issue I had. It does exactly what it is supposed to and would recommend this App Thanks Guys!

Todz Clothing

The app did not work at first, contacted the developer and after a day the app was working great. Looks good on my store and makes it look more professional. Giving it 4 stars because it's a dormant app that is not really worth $7 a month in my humble opinion

Brotherandsister

Nice app and very good support service.

Freyrs

Great Support, easy to work with. addressed all of our questions in a timely manner. Good app!

Glow Glamazon Europe

I deleted the app because doesn't show color swatch on collections page. Even although I have deleted app it still shows all over my website. How do i stop it?

Mamabear Designs

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code and that it automatically applies the colors by name which saves a lot of manual work and time! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

Matron Saint Israel

great app, helpful and prompt customer service

Monkii Bars

Nice App - definitely adds a layer of quality to our site. Great customer service to get it looking really nice on our theme.