Swatches by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ndpr

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I would have no hesitation in recommending this app to anyone and everyone.

Any issues or any questions are no problem to these guys, it seems they're as good at customer service as they are coding.

Thank you so much!

Gdtstyle

Location Croatia

Great company helped us a lot editing the website :)

Freshprintstest

Support is awesome and super helpful!!!

Etch Xpress

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Had a minor issue and emailed support. They responded within the hour and resolved the issue quickly. Very pleased with this experience.

Findlay Hats

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Wow. We had this app installed for 3 minutes before we realized it was automatically live on the website, prior to getting ANY of our Swatches updated, it was showing up on our product pages with only about 1/5th of what was needed. Considering we just launched a new line of products today, and our website had a high amount of traffic for us, who were now on a website that did not give them the proper selection of variants.

Had they had a simple "test mode" none of this would have been an issue...and if they do, in my frantic struggle through the admin panel, settings, swatches etc did not turn this up, so there is a user experience failure there as I was unable to find a very basic button.

Overall, this short frustrating experience has convinced me to avoid Webyze at all cost.

Absoluteskinsa

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I was stuck, and the swatches would just not work! I left a message and within 2 hours code changes where made and the watches work beautifully, Thanks to the Swatches tech Team - Excellent service!!

Socialite Beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for our makeup products! Makes shopping so much easier!
Support is always very fast and super helpful. Thank you Webyze.

Inhabitshopify

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very easy to use and setup and makes it very easy for a customer to see their color options on our bespoke wallpaper! Love it. inhabitliving.com

Jalawholesale

I'm very happy with this app. I use in on multiple websites. It does take some customization for it to appear on collection pages. They usually take 24+ hrs to respond, but customer service is good. I would recommend this app to any one interested in improving their customer experience.

Bullhideusa

Waiting to hear back on how to install..Voicemail full...Come on guys....I know you can do it...pick up the phone and call back your customers..