Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Inhabitshopify

This app is very easy to use and makes it very easy for a customer to see their color options! Love it.

inhabitliving.com

Jalawholesale

I'm very happy with this app. I use in on multiple websites. It does take some customization for it to appear on collection pages. They usually take 24+ hrs to respond, but customer service is good. I would recommend this app to any one interested in improving their customer experience.

Bullhideusa

Waiting to hear back on how to install..Voicemail full...Come on guys....I know you can do it...pick up the phone and call back your customers..

Smartfits Ltd

Worst app i've ever used. Suddenly it's not working for no reason at all.

Kevynaucoin

Horrible, non existent customer service. Can't launch our store because their app isn't working - trying to reach them for a day and their phone can't take anymore messages and no one answers emails. If you need customer service with your product, look elsewhere.

Hopscotch Kids Store

Easy to use and support was very helpful and fixed a small issue I had. It does exactly what it is supposed to and would recommend this App Thanks Guys!

Todz Clothing

The app did not work at first, contacted the developer and after a day the app was working great. Looks good on my store and makes it look more professional. Giving it 4 stars because it's a dormant app that is not really worth $7 a month in my humble opinion

Brotherandsister

Nice app and very good support service.

Freyrs

Great Support, easy to work with. addressed all of our questions in a timely manner. Good app!

Glow Glamazon Europe

I deleted the app because doesn't show color swatch on collections page. Even although I have deleted app it still shows all over my website. How do i stop it?