Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

The Real Big Deal Com Au

App leaves code in your theme after uninstalling it. No instructions telling store owners how to remove any of the code. Idiotic.

Daydream Society

App is super simple to use and fulfilled my needs. I also reached out to the developer about the possibility of adding the swatches on the collections pages beneath each product card when applicable. While that functionality is not included in the app, they were able to add it to my store for a nominal fee. It would be great if this functionality could be built into the app in the future, but I appreciated that they were willing and able to accommodate my request.

Wired Custom Lighting

Amazing! The best swatches app. Works super well :)

French Bulldog Love

App is great and provides exactly what I need in my shop. Easy to set up and use. Support is excellent and fixed my issue right away. Would definitely recommend!

Leizuu Shop

Good app, easy to use and efficient.

Makeup Source

Customer support excellent. Functions are worth it.

Modified Tot

This app has been perfect. Customer service is great, respond very quickly. They have made many custom changes for me in an efficient manner. Thanks!

Lino Piani

Really easy to install and configure. Had a small issue with it not working with my theme, but support responded really quickly and jumped right in and fixed it. Highly recommended !

The Cutting Edge Life

First of all, this app is just what I was looking for. I tried about 6 different apps that provide this feature and Swatches by Webyze met all of the criteria that I needed.

When I needed some additional support they were quick to provide assistance and were able to create EXACTLY what I needed. I will be glad to recommend them to friends and any one else.Any one can have a good product, but when you combine that with excellent customer service you really have something special.

Thanks Again !!!

Brouk Co

I work with tons of shopify apps for clients and this swatch one was great! I had a little issue placing the code on the page but support helped me out really quickly. One of the best on shopify.