Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Cornelia James Ltd

Speedy & really helpful support

Benvenutimx

Excellent I had a problem with the installation and they solved the problem quickly, the best app!!!

Naked Princess Co

The people with anything under 5 stars have no patiences. Webyze make sure his app works. He has a LOT of clients asking for him. When you use more than 2 apps on a product page things can get funky. Chill, reach out for help, don't immediately delete the app & freak out the swatches are still on your site. Webyze will help out. He works hard. Respect his time. I use this app for all my websites. Indesipible Must have for all shopify sites! Also offer awesome customizations you can ask for, for a fair price. Very very worth it.

Beaute Hera

Easy to update colors and good customer support.

Darkest Fox

If I can give this app 0 stars I would – the app didn't update its settings from the circular swatches to the square swatches, which I wanted, so I uninstalled it. However, like the other users wrote, THIS IS NOT A CLEAN UNINSTALL – the swatches are still on the site after I uninstalled the app, duplicated the sizing dropdown, and it AFFECTED ALL MY PREVIOUS THEME BACKUPS as well so I was not able to revert to a clean previous version.

Thankfully, you can go into Edit HTML/CSS from Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit HTML/CSS, look for the webyze liquid file and delete it.

An app of such poor quality like this should not be on the Shopify app marketplace at all.

Shop Geronimo Bg

You can`t actually delete this app and color swathes still visible. It is not appropriate for paid app. Now i have to update everything for to back my previous state of theme. really disappointed.

The Real Big Deal Com Au

App leaves code in your theme after uninstalling it. No instructions telling store owners how to remove any of the code. Idiotic.

Daydream Society

App is super simple to use and fulfilled my needs. I also reached out to the developer about the possibility of adding the swatches on the collections pages beneath each product card when applicable. While that functionality is not included in the app, they were able to add it to my store for a nominal fee. It would be great if this functionality could be built into the app in the future, but I appreciated that they were willing and able to accommodate my request.

Wired Custom Lighting

Amazing! The best swatches app. Works super well :)

French Bulldog Love

App is great and provides exactly what I need in my shop. Easy to set up and use. Support is excellent and fixed my issue right away. Would definitely recommend!