Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

Glow Glamazon Europe

I deleted the app because doesn't show color swatch on collections page. Even although I have deleted app it still shows all over my website. How do i stop it?

Mamabear Designs

Great app and very easy to use! Love that it doesn't need any code and that it automatically applies the colors by name which saves a lot of manual work and time! Also, very helpful and prompt customer service.

Matron Saint Israel

great app, helpful and prompt customer service

Monkii Bars

Nice App - definitely adds a layer of quality to our site. Great customer service to get it looking really nice on our theme.

Cornelia James Ltd

Speedy & really helpful support

Benvenutimx

Excellent I had a problem with the installation and they solved the problem quickly, the best app!!!

Naked Princess Co

The people with anything under 5 stars have no patiences. Webyze make sure his app works. He has a LOT of clients asking for him. When you use more than 2 apps on a product page things can get funky. Chill, reach out for help, don't immediately delete the app & freak out the swatches are still on your site. Webyze will help out. He works hard. Respect his time. I use this app for all my websites. Indesipible Must have for all shopify sites! Also offer awesome customizations you can ask for, for a fair price. Very very worth it.

Beaute Hera

Easy to update colors and good customer support.

Darkest Fox

If I can give this app 0 stars I would – the app didn't update its settings from the circular swatches to the square swatches, which I wanted, so I uninstalled it. However, like the other users wrote, THIS IS NOT A CLEAN UNINSTALL – the swatches are still on the site after I uninstalled the app, duplicated the sizing dropdown, and it AFFECTED ALL MY PREVIOUS THEME BACKUPS as well so I was not able to revert to a clean previous version.

Thankfully, you can go into Edit HTML/CSS from Online Store > Themes > Actions > Edit HTML/CSS, look for the webyze liquid file and delete it.

An app of such poor quality like this should not be on the Shopify app marketplace at all.

Shop Geronimo Bg

You can`t actually delete this app and color swathes still visible. It is not appropriate for paid app. Now i have to update everything for to back my previous state of theme. really disappointed.