Swatches by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KiS and Plush

Awesome app, very flexible to add custom swatches. The support provided was outstanding, price point is favourable too, I totally recommend.

Mozeu Socks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Customer support fixed our issue within a few hours of me emailing late at night after switching themes, great service and great app!

Lazerosity

Ideal that swatch, when selected, accurately corresponds with image in primary picture viewer & shopping cart! More customization of swatches would be great.

Lift Down

Great app and very useful to help display the many variants you have. support takes 1 business days to respond. the app does it job pretty well

Jordans Flooring

Works great and has amazing customer support! The app installed wonky on our site but support hopped in and fixed it right up for us. Would recommend for sure.

Mary&Grace

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Doesn't clean its shit. Doesn't clean shit and is shit. Also functionality is very poor, it cannot even automatically identify pictures... After installing one of the apps of this developer page doesn't load properly now, its waiting for some shit from their page, even after the app was deleted...

Never install this, it breaks website performance even after deletion.

March 23, 2019

Hello,
We are very sorry to hear that. Our app actually automatically deactivates itself a few minutes after you uninstall it.

We can further look into this issue if you want. Would you contact our support team in order to correct this problem: https://www.webyze.com/contact

Easy Apparel

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Been using this app for almost 2 years for my store (https://easyapparel.co) and it works perfectly on thousands of unique product color variations!

Yu-Bridal

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, simple and efficient. Im thankful to their support for customizing a detail in the app to meet my needs. I gave the admin access to my shopify store and the change was made in no time. Excellent service and i highly recommend the product.

DesignerHardware.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Best app for swatches. I love the way it has customizeable display to make it look a little different than everyone else's. Webyze even customized it a little for me to make it even better. thanks for the help. great app!!!

ADORNE LA

Superb app and team!! I use the app for my product page, but I also needed the swatches to show on my overall shop page. The team helped integrate it into my site. They were speedy and kind. Definitely recommend Swatches!