Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

$7/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
Edited February 19, 2019

Superb app and team!! I use the app for my product page, but I also needed the swatches to show on my overall shop page. The team helped integrate it into my site. They were speedy and kind. Definitely recommend Swatches!

ADORNE LA
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 10, 2019

They've helped me out to get it to work :) Be sure to have "Color" as the label for the colours/options or their support will need to fix it up for you :P

Forefront Store
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 15, 2019

This app was super easy to add the correct colors too. At first, the app didn't quickly integrate with my theme, but the support quickly fixed the issue and it looks great. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

P3 Gear
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 14, 2019

This is a GREAT APP! and they provide prompt support. I would HIGHLY recommend this app if you want a flexible swatch app.

Mouldings.com
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 12, 2018

I use this app to make it easier for customers to see what variant they're buying and it works perfectly. I would prefer if it was $5/month like some of their competition but it does have more functionality so I believe it is worth the $2 extra. Had one issue with it setting it up, but I contacted their support and they quickly fixed it for me so I didn't even have to do anything. Very happy and I would recommend using this app.

DailyPuzzles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 10, 2018

Nice app, been using it for a while on our site, also very friendly and helpful customer support who will do customized features at a great price.

Modern Vice
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
December 6, 2018

awesome support team! get what i needed done quickly. Would highly recommend anyone to download and use the app

The Gentle Cover
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 23, 2018

I have been looking for a solution for a while and was very happy to finally find this app! Had some issues with my custom template, but the team at Swatches fixed it in a number of hours. Amazing service!

deBrief Boys
August 29, 2018

Super easy to use. Deploys quickly and intelligently.

Black Foreset Wood Apparel
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 21, 2018

Very great support! Helped me with not only the app, but other theme related issues i had on my site.

Everglowshopping