Swatches by Webyze

Add stylish color/image Swatches to your product options.

$7/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Forefront Store

Location Australia

They've helped me out to get it to work :) Be sure to have "Color" as the label for the colours/options or their support will need to fix it up for you :P

P3 Gear

This app was super easy to add the correct colors too. At first, the app didn't quickly integrate with my theme, but the support quickly fixed the issue and it looks great. Thank you again for your help - highly recommend!

Mouldings.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a GREAT APP! and they provide prompt support. I would HIGHLY recommend this app if you want a flexible swatch app.

DailyPuzzles

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to make it easier for customers to see what variant they're buying and it works perfectly. I would prefer if it was $5/month like some of their competition but it does have more functionality so I believe it is worth the $2 extra. Had one issue with it setting it up, but I contacted their support and they quickly fixed it for me so I didn't even have to do anything. Very happy and I would recommend using this app.

Modern Vice

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Nice app, been using it for a while on our site, also very friendly and helpful customer support who will do customized features at a great price.

The Gentle Cover

Location Singapore

awesome support team! get what i needed done quickly. Would highly recommend anyone to download and use the app

deBrief Boys

I have been looking for a solution for a while and was very happy to finally find this app! Had some issues with my custom template, but the team at Swatches fixed it in a number of hours. Amazing service!

Black Foreset Wood Apparel

Super easy to use. Deploys quickly and intelligently.

Everglowshopping

Location Netherlands

Very great support! Helped me with not only the app, but other theme related issues i had on my site.

Cioata Partners

Location Romania
Time spent using app 6 minutes

DO NOT INSTALL! The features are very very poor but you should avoid this app because off the code. After uninstall it let's you pieces off code everywhere even you change will publish your back-up.