Swatches by Webyze

Swatches by Webyze

by Webyze

Add color/image Swatches to your Shopify product options.

Cedar Moss

This app has a very easy initial installation process. It took about a week to get implemented because of some back and forth with fixing some code issues but the developer was very responsive and helpful. I wish the load times on the swatches were a little faster. You see a quick flash of the text before the swatches load on each page, but it's not terrible.

Selectedliving De

Does what it is supposed to. Was not able to change the trigger of where colors are shown though, which made the App uninteresting for me. I would change the review if someone on the support team could help me configuring swatches on different types of options.

Pandemonium Millinery

This app works great! Super easy to use. It took a little bit to fix some hiccups, but support cleared that up for us. Initially, all of the variants were hiding due to some back-end code. Support was fast and helpful. Answered all my questions. Did the fixes for me. All good!

4-30-19 Update: Still works great. Developers are still quick and helpful with minimal effort on our end. Thanks!

Www Chicboutique Com Au

This app has codes which stuff your store I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT

Sumwears

This app is great !!! Thank you !

Transmania Australia

I've had this app for a few months now and it has been worth every cent! It's easy to use, the swatches look great and their support is excellent. This app is a must have.....

Rspringa Inc

App was easy to set up the color swatches, and I needed some help to activate it on our site - support was super quick and helpful. Now it looks and works great!

Sheepdog Coffee

Great app, and amazing service. I had a few minor changes to make that really customized this app for me, and was met with awesome service and quick response.

Urban Decree

Such a great app! And such great customer service as well! Highly recomend using this app over the others

Shop Wazer

Due to some customizations in our theme the basic install didnt work right away so i emailed the Webyze team and they fixed it up right away. App works perfectly - highly recommended. I have used this app on a couple projects now and its worked smoothly.