Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Moonglow Jewelry

The onboarding and MSM didn't set it up correctly, now we must go in and fix all of their mistakes to get the program working. Not worth the investment

Anita Grant

Not been able to use this app.
Waste of time and money!
I installed this app for the VIP section, less than 30 days ago, but couldn't customise the settings.
There are no instructions to guide you on the sizes of the Hero images.
Support is lacking!!!
For $249 you would expect more but no.. the search continues for another app with VIP that is not a waste of time or money.

Nature Endowed Concepts

This app is helpful in managing emails for cart abandonment. It also keeps your customers engaged because they can earn coupon codes and points etc. It is easy to use and I definitely recommend them. There are several plans including a free one for businesses that just started up.

sstyler-eve

Spent $250 and can't even get them to email or respond back to our support issue. Even tried calling, no luck... The "chat" feature in their app says their typical response time is 3 hours. It has been 3 DAYS and we still have not gotten a response. Worst part of all is this is now going to delay our release!

Really thought this app was gonna be great but the support is just absolutely horrible and that may just be a deal breaker for us.

Meditate Healing Christian Store

It's supposed to be a great app, great functions. However, a BIG drawback is that, you can't delete customers. As Shopify shop owners are under attack of phantom customers signing up with same non-sense first and last name, probably created by Bots and there's nothing Shopify can do about it, those fake customers get ported over to Rewards & Referrals by Swell's customers list and it gets really frustrating when the list is full of junks that I cannot clean up. At least Shopify customers list, I can still delete them.

It's time to update your app to enable customer list housekeeping.

LifeStar

I am currently using this app, it is very useful, It has been pretty easy to add this new reward program to our website .

. : DNela Reposteria : .

really lovely app, useful and smart way to retain clients, i'd love a feature for vip tier referrals.

Jazzbacks

Since Yotpo took over Swell has fallen apart with huge holes in the sales data. Not a good way to build trust with customers when their sales are not all registering in the loyalty program. After more than two months, and countless emails and excuses, the same problems persist.
I am forced to pull the plug on Swell/Yotpo and face my unhappy customers.

Stay away from this app!

We Are Feel

Exploring, too bad no free 30 day TRIAL to test better features before, or it makes you write a review to get rid of the "rate us"

PI

It has been pretty easy to add this new reward program to our website - once it is set up it doesnt require much work from us. We like it ! :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 210 211