Rewards and Referrals by Swell

Rewards and Referrals by Swell

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Rewards, Referrals, Influencers, and email capture.

Based on 2048 reviews

1 - 10 of 2048 reviews

Heightened Hemp

still to early to tell. i am having some tech issues .. it takes pretty long for anyone to respond back and no one here locally can help me apparently. i hope my issues will be resolved. it looks like this will be great once it works with no hiccups

Allbags.shop

This app is very intuitive and user-friendly. This makes rewarding my customers a lot easier to manage.

MOI OUTFIT

Using with Shopify POS work 1/3 times and now stop work, contact by email and chat but no one reply.

Paisley & Gray

This app is very user friendly. Hoping to generate a lot of revenue very soon. With more promotion I think it will do well.

PRESTIDGE beaute' Active Organics

The app isn't rendering icons correctly since we launched it, the "refer a friend" option doesn't even show up. we have been reaching out to support to no avail, and are extremely disappointed in the service. We upgraded, thinking that the free version was glitchy on purpose, because we had launched it via our newsletter (because it initially appeared to be working correctly), and were worried about our customers experience. We want a refund for the upgrade and to discontinue using this app. Shopify should not be encouraging faulty plug-ins/apps to their customers. We have spend a lot of time setting up to no success, and it's very upsetting that there is NO SUPPORT!

DropBlitz

11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Strolleria

I had to cancel my subscription for Swell before even launching the app due solely to the lack of customer service from Swell, which was recently acquired by Yotpo.

After many hours configuring the app on my own, I contacted support with three final (and uncomplicated) questions. After more than two weeks, two additional follow-up e-mails to support, and additional e-mails to a sales rep, I have still not received a single response from Swell's support team.

Even worse, the sales rep suggested that I pay more to receive better service on the premium enterprise plan. I paid approximately $300/month for the gold plan, which is the highest self-service tier.

I also investigated Yotpo, as I was looking for a product review app to integrate with Swell rewards. After following up multiple times with a sales rep for help and information, I was quoted about $8K/year.

It would be absurd to pay this company anything, let alone $11K+/year, for this level of service. There are plenty of other options for both rewards and review apps.

PlanetOak

im still testing this app so thank you for this but im think that would be nice to work with you with referal program

Virtῡs LifeStyle™

Good app, hardly any basic customer service. Offers good customization details for loyalty points and retention.

kindMoon

So great! Really going to take my business to the next level. I'm using it to run an excellent referral program, along with rewarding my repeat customers to make more money and spread my awareness.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 204 205