Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Cosmetics Tenerife

Be aware: If you aren't willing to go for a paid plan and you have customers who already did purchase, is not a good choise! The list of the clients is populating in days AND you cannot add manually point to the existing customers and you will receive daily replies from the support team like "I have been told tomorrow should work". Also, if you use a different language than EN you will have like 1 full day to work, and everything is very confusing...nothing to do with 2020. Even though I don't go for lower stars because the APP is still providing a lot of features and is a lot customizable but sometimes 1st you need to think about the customers who already invested trust in your store!!! Those have been said, If you are going for a paid plan is a very good APP, if not I truly recommend you to look around!

Sysco@Home Test Store

Installed Swell Loyalty and rewards on our DEV server first, and was helped by Kerby through the entire process to get me up and running so I could start my testing and implementation. Great job!

December 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear we were able to help you set up and that everything is running smoothly!

POISON ARROW RETRO

Brilliant customer service, highly recommend. Easy to use and great for customer retention. https://poisonarrow.com.au

November 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service and that we were able to help you.

NumberedArts

I had a problem with the setup, used the customer service and it was fast, fulfilling and excellent!

November 4, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear our customer service is up to your standards!

www.botanima.com

The support is very responsive! We haven't launched yet, but Kerby Macedonn was very patient and helpful with questions I had so far :)

JUUK

It's great that the Loyalty & Rewards program neatly ties in with their Testimonials app (e.g. the customer gets rewards points for leaving testimonials, which in and of themselves already help the business with social proof). We just had a small issue that was resolved by their support team within half an hour (we're based in Hong Kong so I'm assuming they have support staff around the clock) and that was a fantastic experience that shows the efficiency and level of support they offer customers. YotPo's apps are highly recommended!

RealtorShop.ca

The onboarding process is very poorly designed. This seems to be a very new software. I expected more from Yopto

October 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are sorry to hear you had such a negative experience setting up. We are constantly working on improving our product and making the onboarding process as smooth & simple as possible. We really value your feedback. One of our customer service representatives has reached out to you to see if there is anything we can assist you with regarding your onboarding or your next steps.

LA CHAMBRE PARIS

I spoke to Kerby in the set up and she has been super helpful. We haven't launched yet but we are excited to get started. Ian

October 4, 2020

Thank you for such a glowing review!

Sanity Cares

We shortlisted this app along with another one in terms of what we needed. We paid for the first month despite having no Free Trial because it seemed to have more customizable options to do what we wanted. Their dashboard is raw, no attention to design or UI, however it was appealing due to the amount of available filters and choices.
However after 1 week of trying to set this up the way we wanted, we ended up uninstalling entirely. Money is not a problem, if things work well. Things didn't work while we followed their instructions (guides) to the letter. Their server requests were returning Error 500.. And the Support is HORRIBLE, practically never online on the live chat and they take days to reply to a ticket. The only timely thing about their support is their automated emails when they ask "How did you find our support?". No money is worth the trouble of waiting and waiting (48-72hrs - while you're paying!), not even getting a confirmation that someone opened your email and they're working on a solution for you. No clue how this company has such a high rating with such a lousy support.

Kexpress Destash & Supplies

I am extremely pleased with the customer service for this app. Twice this week I have had questions and gone to the online chat. Both times I was connected with Kerby and received excellent customer service. Very efficient, quick and helpful. Explained things to me so I could easily understand and even sent pictures showing menus to help me locate things easier when learning where to customize screens. Thank you for the excellent service!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 214 215