Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Boutique en ligne Aïkido Tozando

Many options for point program and very helpful staffs are there for you!!
I recommend this app who need to point program!!

Jaded CBD

I can't update the program! The form pops up and I can't update the amount. I need to speak with someone on your support team immediately.

BaeBlu

I just installed this app and had a few technical/functional questions. Kerby was very prompt and explained everything that I needed to know. It always makes you feel more trusting of an app/ product when you have a company that prioritizes customer service.

Vinario

Still getting the hang of it, but so far so good. It's a bit complicated to understand how it works, but clicking around helps. Customer support is great.

Ebanel®

This is a great tool to optimize sales, and it's easy to set up and easy to use. Its highly recommended.

Elly Lu

We just installed this app and are excited to see what it can do. All of the features and options make it easy to set up a loyalty program for our customers. It nice to have our reviews and loyalty program with the same great company. (YOTPO) Rogelio helped us onboard quickly and answer any questions that we had. Thanks!

stirzbrands

As usual, 5 star customer service but this time from Kerby. !!!!

We were experiencing issues with our newsletter pop up and it was fixed immediately.

Nothing but 5 thumbs up for Kerby..

3 Tango Designs

I found this app through a few of my fellow designers. It was very easy to set understand and set up.

BODYMOTiVE

Swell Rewards, part of Yotpo, has some of the highest ratings on Shopify for a reason. I chose them after researching many of the customer loyalty programs and was impressed with the professional services and features this app provided. The customer service team is super helpful and quick to respond. When I had a problem and needed help, Reymond got me fixed up right away. Highly recommended!

Petits Rituels

I chose Swell because I also have Yotpo reviews (same company) and the integration allows me to automatically reward my customers with points when they submit a product review. Also, I've noticed recently that they have online chat which is something new. That's a big benefit and I was able to receive great suppot from them through the chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 215 216