Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Salty Crush

Location Australia

The team at Yotpo are always very helpful and both our account manager Nadav and Rachel at the support team have been great. The app is intuitive, but when we need that extra support it is always on hand. We can't wait for our customers to use the Rewards and Referral Program. Thanks!

McKenzie Kris Collection

I love it so far! it was super easy to set up and customize to my brand. i had difficulty adding the rewards page to my website but i contacted support and it was done within 5 minutes of me reaching out to them. Jiemer John P helped me and he was super nice and efficient!

T.K.Trading

I had a problem about points setting. and I used online chat service, they were so helpful. Explaining with screenshots and video. I had the best experience with online chat! 5 stars!

Barbell Bake Shop

The app is ok. Not as user-friendly as others. Hands down the worst support of any app I have ever used on Shopify. Screenshots are not enough, they want videos. Which a lot of office computers won't support. Can't answer simple questions. Typically they try and send you back to Shopify.

TRANZEND TW

Location Taiwan

I only wanted a loyalty and rewards program, instead, yotpo asked me to install a whole bunch of other apps. Tried booking a demo with them and other than the automated reply email, the scheduled demo got canceled without any explanation and no reschedule was offered. (schedule link was being closed). So I went and booked a demo for the second through their site and my booking was notified by one of their team member 10 minutes before the call telling me their office is not opened on that day. (Then why did you confirm the booking in the first place? and perhaps you could of informed me earlier? I could have had other arrangements but rather my time slot was wasted because of the last-minute notice/no-show.) Possibly one of the worst customer services experienced from any app on Shopify or any other criteria. Think twice if you're thinking about going for them.

S L O W M A D E

I was setting up my Loyalty page and was experiencing some issues, I went to the support chat and was connected with Reymond C. who was amazing at getting my page up and running, quickly and easily! Having this type of support is critical to running a small business when you are doing EVERYTHING, they were a life saver, thank you!

Love Wellness

Great app – seamlessly connects to Yotpo Reviews and Shopify overall. And the Yotpo team is great! Maria is super helpful for any support we need.

Gen Tea

The app looks really great on the website and I had a few questions while setting everything up so I went to the service chat to get some help with setup on the site.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Bin zufrieden. Gibt viele Design möglichkeiten und macht Spaß zu arbeiten. Auch guter Support bin echt zufrieden

5SensesCandleCo

I Was able to set the entire app up. I got a little confused with integrating it with my shop but Jerrah helped me get it straightens out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 234 235