Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Curvy Couture

We started with Swell and got grandfathered into Yotpo Loyalty. Liking it so far, we'll be upgrading plans soon and will update my review then as we implement additional features. I will say customer support is very fast and easy now - Reymond was a big help in quickly answering my questions.

Essen USA

The referral links never work for my customers. But when needed help Reymond was the best at assisting me!

Goode Health

I've had a few questions during setup and chat support representative Ritchie has been very helpful.

ZANEROBE

I love the embedded experience. Much better than the widget pop up some of the other companies are doing. Also love how it integrates with our Yotpo reviews and Klaviyo platform so seamlessly. Support is fantastic, very helpful and quick to respond. 100% recommend trying YOTPO Loyalty out!

Vela Apparel

Still working to get this app dialed in, but I can already tell it's going to work really well. I've chatting in real time with customer support and the person I've been talking to has been super helpful (Ritchie). I highly recommend this app!

Red Rose Naturals

Red Rose Naturals: Great customer service provided to our team to help better optimize this amazing referral program.

ParadiseFold

Really great support from Ritchie. That said, the first (free tier) is really quite limited for us startups. I get the point that they want to incentivise paid plans, but that can be done more intelligently / in a way that supports small startups and creates more brand loyalty with Yotpo.

Yu-Be

Wish the vip tier was available for the lower plans, but other than that it's a relatively simply and easy to use app. Good support assistance as well for the most part

Bunch Bikes

I wasted more than 8 hours of my life trying to get this to work only to give up and try something else. In the end, I realized that the only way to make this integrate in a way that isn't horrible, is to have the premium plan. The gold is $249/mo... and when I asked sales what the premium plan cost I never got a response. If you are an enterprise brand with a developer team, I'm sure Yotpo works great. All the big brands use it. If you are a website team of 1... stay far far away.

HALE.

The system works like a charm. Easy setup. Customer service also helpful when we have questions pertaining to setup or customer issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 220 221