Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Kexpress Destash & Supplies

I am extremely pleased with the customer service for this app. Twice this week I have had questions and gone to the online chat. Both times I was connected with Kerby and received excellent customer service. Very efficient, quick and helpful. Explained things to me so I could easily understand and even sent pictures showing menus to help me locate things easier when learning where to customize screens. Thank you for the excellent service!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our support team!

Dear Soul

Excellent customer service. I'm just starting but the app looks really promising. It'd be great if the Earn Rewards button would be customisable.

September 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're un and running and enjoying Yotpo.

Prismologie International

Great app, we have the silver plan. I would love a bit more customisation capabilities but for the price and level of service I think it is amazing value. Kerby is a star!

Alice + Whittles

We really tried our best to make this app work, but the customer service was not helpful at all. It is one of the worst customer service experiences we've ever had with an app on Shopify.

ERIJEWELRY

I just installed this app. Very easy to process and help center is very helpful. I am excited to engage more traffic !

Urban Owl

Support was quick to respond and help with questions. My customers enjoy earning points towards future purchases.

Vase Pearlfection | Floating Pearls

Great and easy app to work with. Customer service chat is amazing as well. Kerby has helped us on numerous occasions.

NiquePrints

So far the features work great no issues with the free version, I needed help today and the help I received was fast and accurate with no additional follow up needed.

Klatch Coffee Roasting

This app is the worst. We use the free version. If the free version is not good, why would I want to upgrade??? The 'triggered' emails to customers are impossible to edit. When you click 'save' changes, the page just loads for forever. It never works. Customers complain all the time about the interface. Customers complain about not knowing where the code is. Customers want to unsubscribe from emails. It's a mess. I've talked to Rogello at support and he is just plain and simple incompetent. I never receive a support ticket email. Nothing gets fixed. He says I should "try a different browser and computer". I did and experience the same problems. What they need is for Yotpo to actually get involved with their expertise and improve this product, support from top to bottom. WASTE OF MY TIME.

Pamoja

I'm in the early stages of using the app and needed support to fix a referral link problem. The support was immediate, efficient and incredibly helpful.
The app in general is brilliant, so easy to set up. Thanks for being so amazing!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 213 214