Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Puppy Gang Fresh Foods

Team are really helpful in troubleshooting and getting us set up. Does what we need it to do for the most part!

ukpreppingshop.co.uk

I like the app its easy to use, only reason i havent given 5 stars is once i worked out how to connect klaviyo i saw thats $250 a month, were on silver so have to go to next package to integrate with marketing apps, bit of a high cost there guys....

Bits Bodywear

Great Customer support! Especially Jerrah has been extremely helpful in answering to my concerns! Thank you

Tea from the Manor

Richie was so so helpful with all my many questions about the refer a friend and how it worked! Thank you

X NIHILO

This app has been working ok so far, a little bit confusing to use but the customer service was excellent!

Psycho Bunny

Amazing customer support! the answer was fast an easy to understand they also included extra information.

FierceMODA

Customer support is def on point! Only 4 stars because a lot of features I wanted to test are in the higher plans. But the app is great.

fawn&forest

The support team is very helpful! I was trying to get the referral program set up correctly and they sent me a screencast video explaining how to change the settings and followed up to make sure I got my problem resolved.

Credo

Love this app and the quick support! It makes a lot of difference in terms of getting technical answers responded to at a faster pace than submitting a ticket via email. Great feature!

Carolily Finery

Jerrah was incredibly helpful in figuring out why I couldn't get the FAQ formatting to work. He fixed the problem for me quickly and the page looks great! Appreciate how quickly and efficiently he was able to assist me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 217 218