Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Sky Crew PTY

Using the support it is great, I will recommend this app to anyone who wants to run a loyalty program, Rogelio gave me a excellent support.

Passione Animali

The Best App Ever for Loyalty & Rewards and the customer support, with Reymond, is the best one! <3

I'm really glad to use it with our e-commerce :)

InfiNuty

Clear, user-friendly, nice reward options. We can see increase of orders immediately. Thanks for this!

Friday Love Fabrics

Tried multiple loyalty apps, this one is by far the easiest to integrate, has the most options available, is nice to look at, easy to customise and the customer service is amazing!

Circle Shop

Support team is really helpful and solves problems quickly. Rogelio was very helpful on the team! :)

Pan Continent Inc. - PrintOxe

Great customer service. I needed assistance and contacted them using the chat option. Immediate response, no waiting time. Knowledgeable customer service. Thank you!

FEW MODA

the support team is very very helpful and usually respond within an hour or so. they were able to help us set up a referral program that is a bit more complex than others. highly recommend!

Boutique en ligne Aïkido Tozando

Many options for point program and very helpful staffs are there for you!!
I recommend this app who need to point program!!

Jaded CBD

I can't update the program! The form pops up and I can't update the amount. I need to speak with someone on your support team immediately.

BaeBlu

I just installed this app and had a few technical/functional questions. Kerby was very prompt and explained everything that I needed to know. It always makes you feel more trusting of an app/ product when you have a company that prioritizes customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 215 216