4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, particularly for managing customer loyalty programs. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget are praised for enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. The 24/7 chat support is also highly commended for its efficiency and responsiveness in resolving issues.

October 14, 2023

very prompt, very professional and easy to work with

Lulu's Body Jewelry
7 months using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback and are delighted on the experience you've had with us recently!

November 2, 2023

Yoben M was so helpful! I really appreciated the speedy help.

Birdwell
About 2 months using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

September 5, 2023

Excellent customer service! App definitely helps gain and retain customers.

Shining Light Dolls
About 4 years using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback.

October 3, 2023

Staff is quick to respond to questions! Thank you!

Melissas Produce
Over 2 years using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied November 28, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

October 19, 2023

Super cool. The customer support is amazing. Especially with Gabriel and Edilyn! Great

Intacte
France
1 day using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied November 28, 2023

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

December 8, 2023

Uninstalled but reviews will not leave!!!

Renown Premium Hair
About 17 hours using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied December 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review — we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. Our records show that our team has been in contact with you. We've resolved the uninstallation issues and have removed all codes related to our product. If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

February 14, 2024

Great app, awesome assistance from team! I installed today both Loyalty&Rewards and Reviews. I am not a professional, so some things might seem complicated to me. Ruzsel J was there for me and did everything I couldn't so that app will work on my shop! Highly recommend it!

Orisha Beauty
Romania
Edited March 14, 2023

We were really pleased with the support from Yotpo. We had an issue updating the FAQ and they were hands-on in their response and the issue was resolved easily and quickly. This makes it so much easier to run our business, knowing we have support when needed. Thanks so much to Jovan who helped us, and to Yotpo for focusing on customer service!

Neal's Yard Remedies
Over 5 years using the app
Yotpo - L&R replied March 14, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you!

March 6, 2023

This app is fairly easy to implement and tweak. When I did run into a little issue they were able to fix me up in just a couple of minutes, pointing me in the right direction. Thank you.

Core Med Science
About 5 years using the app

June 4, 2023

Have been using this app for a fair time now, it works well and has great functionality. The support is also top notch, if you have an issue they will go above and beyond to help sort it out.

Bonsai-En