Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

modafive

Best product and best customer support. I love the way they handle their customers and the way they deal with issues and questions.

JOELLE Collection

Great support and great app! Customers loves it! Yotpo had increase significatly our conversion rate.

PureFit Nutrition

Yotpo loyalty & rewards has multiple ways to earn points, understandable interface and easy to set up. The customer service is always responsive and patient when I met problems in the process of setting, GREAT APP.

Hail Merry

5 Stars for Reymond and his Customer Service! He was super helpful in assisting with the installation of our Rewards Page onto our Shopify. Thank you again!

Island Goddess Organics

Location Australia

Great customer assistance from Jerrah and Rikki- Very fast. Good features and shop integration. i just wish i could change look without upgrading

Funky Monkey

Jerrah M. and Glenn S. was very helpful. They were able to assist me and get my Referral program set up. I really appreciate their time and expertise. Thank you.

BobaBooks

i didn't need much help but i still reached out customer service, and even though it was passed 11PM EST, they still answered within a second. very nice first impression. thank you Jerrah for assisting me!! Update: JERRAH IS AWESOME!! HELPED ME YET AGAIN, his attitude is awesome and his help is greattttt. am very happy with his service :)))

ShopTeamPrime.com

I've never been more disappointed in an than this one. I paid $249.99 for 3-4 months. In total it generated $38 dollars net income. To help optimize & maximize the app, I emailed them and asked if they could help integrate with my store which is a Shopify (premium/high opportunity client) . they sent me a DIY..... super disappointed when I was excited to rewards my clients using their app. I asked for a refund 3x's. every time I got a chat bot. no customer service or person to speak to on the phone. they don't try to understand & connect with their customers. they just see us as a number.

savin'skin

Location Romania

The app works great and I love how much support I receive from their team. Each time I have an issue, they kindly investigate it and it gets solved super fast. I usually work with Fatima, who is absolutely lovely and incredibly helpful. So the overall experience is great! Recommend it!

Ultamodan DE

We were on the highest level tier of Yotpo, we first signed up in November 2020. After countless hours and over £17,000 paid to yotpo, we NEVER had a working loyalty program. I have asked them for a refund and they are now ignoring me. This company will rip you off, stay well well well away. Also, their system does not integrate properly with shopify, we tried to get a loyalty program with the "support" of Yotpo installed and it never worked.