Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Z-Wave India Smart Home

Great app! Good Support! Have started using it since a week. So far so good. Had a question and support answered immediately.

Roca Boutique

It is really easy to use and the support team helps very quick. I really recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Window Cleaning Store

This app has helped me get oodles and oodles of repeat customers. Latest update makes it easier as it generates the discount codes for you automatically.

Vegan Cheese Shop

I was not sure how to use a particular section of the app. The support was really good. Raymond's help was very much appreciated.

Alchimie Forever

We've been using Swell for more than 2 years now. Reymond & Kerby from the support team have been very helpful!

Sand by Saya Japan

I chose to become a paid customer after tackling with a tough customization issue. Reymond had spent countless hours working to solve it with me. The support was fantastic.

Aquatique Shop

We chose Swell Loyalty & Rewards among other apps and it is exactly what we wanted: rewarding both invitees and inviters both in the form of points and discounts.

Gift Aspire

Good customer support! Reymond has been very responsive, patient and efficient, in helping with all the queries.

Landella

For well over a year now, when my customers redeem their rewards and the system makes them a coupon code, it is already expired! This has been ongoing since YOTPO acquired SWELL and their support has been an absolute joke. I’ve contacted them multiple times and they do not give a clear answer or solve the issue, nor is English their first language. Extremely disappointed that YOTPO acquired this app.

TASCO MTB

Product might be fine, but beware of being billed once you have paused, or cancelled your account. Very disappointed with the way they handle this