Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

KEEP IT SIMPLE SKIN

Had a couple of questions when setting up Yotpo. It was urgent as the website was on a deadline to go live. The support team was super responsive and helped me out, within 24 hours it was all sorted :) Haven't had too much of a chance to try all the features in the app (there are a lot) but so far the out of the box settings are great. The integration with referrals is easy to set up and works exceptionally well (try a Viral Loops or Referral Hero and you'll quickly - and painfully- find out that not all referral softwares manage to do this well, or even mediocre). So far really happy, based on support, features & ease of use 5/5 stars.

PUR Cold-Pressed

Eric from customer service was very helpful and very patient with me! His service was great. Thanks!

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions

Great app with lots of functionality. Also amazing customer support from Jerrah - really helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy referral setup.

Clean Remedies

super fast and helpful on chat regarding some questions i had about point balance and the emails triggered by klaviyo

Limonada

I spoke through the loyalty program Chat, I started with a question that was the one that I most urgently needed to solve, but after solving it I began to ask other things. Since it was very near to launch, I needed quick and accurate answers. I managed to solve all my doubts without problem thanks to Jiemer, who, with good disposition, was talking to me for around 3 hours, even at lunchtime and solved all my doubts. Unbelievably good service.

jannahscloset

Amazing customer service and amazing app. I love how the app just rewards the customers for everything they do. It also keeps the engaged and coming back for more!

LEGO® Certified Store (Bricks World)

The reports are not currently working so we still have to request it from your support team. Thankful however for a very responsive support team but it would be better if we can extract it on ourselves so we don't have to bother/trouble anyone.

Davines Malaysia

Excellent customer support. Jerrah is responsive and supportive customer services and providing the detail of clarification during the setup.

Oncros

They are great, especially the customer support
Jerrah is awesome We're on the gold plan, and there're quite some details required clarification along set up, the customer support is certainly the biggest help! Hope all the detail difficulties and possible improvement we've put up will be updated in the coming version soon

kiwi-cbd

Very nice app and perfect support. Thank you Jerrah for your help and your time.
I highly recommend