Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hemi's General Detailing

Great customer service (Jerrah M), lots of customization options, lots of cool tools already implemented so no need to download a bunch of apps. Best rewards app I have tried out, with lots of good customization options plus it includes all different free popups. It can be a little tricky to implement in your store. I was struggling and reached out to customer service, Jerrah M got back to me very quickly and worked with me for an hour helping me with my issues. I recommend it to anyone looking for a reward/loyalty program. Just take your time getting familiar with the app and you'll be very satisfied

TCTLE

I had some issues with launching the program but Jerrah from customer service was super responsive and professional and made what could've been a headache, only a minor issue.

Orgain

Yotpo has been a really great partner and has helped us launch a successful rewards program. Account reps have been very helpful and forthcoming with strategic recommendations. Support has been exceptionally knowledgeable and quick to help with questions, reporting, and trouble-shooting. The assistance from their team and ability to self-serve has made our program very easy to manage.

Honey Hijabs

App is great so far. Customer service is outstanding, especially Jerrah M who has been super helpful. Great job!

BONIFAKTUR

We use this app for quite a while now. We recently had some issues regarding the configuration and after a short reach out to the support the problem was easily dissolved by Fatima. Thanks a lot for the great support.

wiseever

Horrible customer support and sales team. After playing with the free version, we think Yotpo offers an expensive but good product. I emailed to request a demo to understand the features and pricing for Platinum Plan to handle a higher order volume. However, Yotpo have not responded my email in a week after reaching out initially. I can't imagine working with a team that does not interact with their customers.

Kus Culture

Fatima L was an amazing help with me! I has an issue in understanding the system and they went above and beyond to explain and then help me. Amazing customer service thank you!

Airith

App now properly set up. Customers are liking the system! Let's see how it translates into LTV and new sales.

Inner Health Clinic

Maria, was very quick and helpful. I am now able to present my rewards page in emails and on socials.

Littlecircle

Very happy with this app. It can be translated to any language. The support is very good and quick. I got help from Jiemer John.