Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TRANZEND TW

Location Taiwan

I only wanted a loyalty and rewards program, instead, yotpo asked me to install a whole bunch of other apps. Tried booking a demo with them and other than the automated reply email, the scheduled demo got canceled without any explanation and no reschedule was offered. (schedule link was being closed). So I went and booked a demo for the second through their site and my booking was notified by one of their team member 10 minutes before the call telling me their office is not opened on that day. (Then why did you confirm the booking in the first place? and perhaps you could of informed me earlier? I could have had other arrangements but rather my time slot was wasted because of the last-minute notice/no-show.) Possibly one of the worst customer services experienced from any app on Shopify or any other criteria. Think twice if you're thinking about going for them.

S L O W M A D E

I was setting up my Loyalty page and was experiencing some issues, I went to the support chat and was connected with Reymond C. who was amazing at getting my page up and running, quickly and easily! Having this type of support is critical to running a small business when you are doing EVERYTHING, they were a life saver, thank you!

Love Wellness

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app – seamlessly connects to Yotpo Reviews and Shopify overall. And the Yotpo team is great! Maria is super helpful for any support we need.

Gen Tea

Time spent using app 1 day

The app looks really great on the website and I had a few questions while setting everything up so I went to the service chat to get some help with setup on the site.

Pfoten Store

Location Germany

Bin zufrieden. Gibt viele Design möglichkeiten und macht Spaß zu arbeiten. Auch guter Support bin echt zufrieden

5SensesCandleCo

I Was able to set the entire app up. I got a little confused with integrating it with my shop but Jerrah helped me get it straightens out.

Wear AM

I am new to this app and am hopeful it can be another tool in the ecomm battlefield. So far the customer service has been amazing, however, I haven't really seen too many customers engage with it yet. Time will tell, but like the interface and ease of use / setting up for sure.

Trish McEvoy

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service! Maria D was so helpful! Super user friendly app. Quick and fast response time and great account managers.

RajaniMD

Great Customer Service! Rachel A was able to answer my questions and point me to exactly what I was looking for in the app.

Luxury Boulevard

I am new to this app and was a bit confused about some things. I reached out to support and Era helped me through any issue I was having (not due to the app but from me just not understanding some areas). Era was amazing and was very swift with responding. Thank you for being great!