Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Speranza-Speelgoed

very happy with the app, had a little difficulties on putting the rewards-page on the website, but thanks to the support of chris via chat, it was fixed in no time ! now active and very curious how the loyalty-rewards will please the clients :-)

Garage Coffee Bros.

Great and fast customer service today who helped me to fix a small detail on log in issue. Thank you!

Hawkers Beer

Absolute joke for customer support. No detailed documentation and no willingness to even read the emails. 48-72 hours for any response and it is usually a copy-paste from a script that is irrelevant to the question. Their pricing is way too high compared to way better options out there, they just hide it at mid-level points of other apps. Had so much hope but alas...

Well Seasoned

Solid app out of the box, and the team has been super helpful in assisting me to customize for our needs. Thanks Ritchie for all your help!

Gratsi

The app has been great to use! What's better is the customer support - Ritchie M is a rockstar and has been so helpful anytime I've had questions! Would definitely recommend using this for your rewards program.

The Sill

Nice app. Robust performance dashboards. I had a question about a reporting function. Customer chat was quick and engaged. Jiemer was helpful. The exact function I asked for wasn't available however Jiemer helped point me towards another feature that also addressed my question.

Noémie

Maria and Jiemer are STARS. They helped me with my issues in a timely manner and provided exactly what I needed. Great work team!

TOTAL XP

I received the best support I've ever received from any company thanks to Ritchie M. I've never used the chat widget for complex questions but Ritchie could handle everything I asked and to top it off, I learnt so much that I'm definitely keeping L&R in my tech stack. Huge asset to Yotpo, well done and keep up the great support!

Sassy Fabric Queen

Easy, hassle free, value for money combined with great customer service.
Definitely one of the best reward apps I've used.

Beauty Mixtress™ LLC

I was confused as to why when I and a customer clicked her referral link, it was stating that I wasn't eligible for the discount. Thanks to Maria D. explaining that it was due to the IP address already being captured previously or the person has already made an order on my website. Thanks again for your help Maria.