4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface, praising features like the rewards bar and referral widget for boosting customer engagement and lifetime value. Many have seen increased sales and customer retention. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and expertise, with 24/7 chat support being a standout feature. The app also offers a free plan, making it a balanced solution for beginners.

January 14, 2016

Easy to setup and easy for customers to use. Already launched it and currently testing response from customers and its effectiveness in increasing sales/new customers.

Very helpful and responsive support team too.

Revisionbooks
Malaysia
Edited August 25, 2021

The app is really great and the support is awesome! Excellent customer service. Fast reply and they know their app.

Brulerie Des Laurentides
March 5, 2018

Glad that I found this app. It was very easy to use and it is very user-friendly.

Jgstore12
Edited September 2, 2021

This is a GREAT app for anyone who values their customers! Loving it! 9-2-21 - Ive been using this app for years - the customer service people are WONDERFUL!

Simply Radiant Beauty
October 20, 2021

Great Customer Service, Had a couple of issues and I couldn't figure out the fix. Chris B helped me fix the issues quick and easy! This app has worked great for us!

Cartel Ink
October 19, 2017

So far so good. I just downloaded the app today and set everything up in a matter of minutes. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. The only reason I am not leaving a five star rating is because I have yet to see the application in action to make sure everything runs smooth.

The Milieu
January 5, 2018

Looks like a great product!
We'll see this app will worth it!

Baby Terry
April 9, 2021

The support team is very helpful! I was trying to get the referral program set up correctly and they sent me a screencast video explaining how to change the settings and followed up to make sure I got my problem resolved.

fawn&forest
September 12, 2016

So far so good - swell works seamlessly with my store and looks like it was build with my theme - a few tweaks with the font style and colors. Performance on the storefront is great as well.

Thanks guys!

Tater Bats
September 19, 2016

Easy to install app and best for customers to use. It helps spread customers and build customer relationships. I highly recommend this app.

Knock On Wood Co