Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

Made in Joyland

An excellent customer service, very fast and clear. The program looks intuitive to use and I think it will help us to improve our customer experience. Thank you for all!

November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it. Happy to hear you're excited to use Swell!

Le Sybarite

I was greatly surprised with this app, how good it integers in Shopify, and how professionally the team built it

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear you're enjoying Swell.

Ivory Lane Boutique Inc.

Using silver version. Good loyalty program that we use extensively with our customer base. We reward points for account registration, purchases, social media likes/follows, and reviews (through integration with Judge.me). We also reward discount coupons for newsletter signups. Support (Rogelio and others) has been very good. Needs more flexibility in customer search (currently email only, not by name), better mobile/phone interface (horrible on android), and more flexible or intermediate cost plans (very expensive to get just a few more features we'd like such as Mailchimp direct integration). IMPORTANT - does not support double opt-in for new newsletter subscribers - we'll be looking for an alternative app for that. Overall satisfied.

Copacetic Cosmetics

I have submitted 2 tickets and have waited over 5 days to hear back from you with no effort to assist me. I have been using the free version for over a year and while editing my settings I accidentally upgraded to the $29 paid version I noticed within the hour and downgraded back to the free version. However on my next shopify bill I noticed I was charged the $29 MONTHLY fee even though I was upgraded for less than an hour. I have asked multiple times to offer a refund and no one has gotten back to me. Pretty poor customer service.

The Fcking Homies

Im only using the free version cause im poor af but this is a pretty fucking handy app hey, would 110% be worth the coin for the ROI.

21Trendy

Never really tried the app because when I asked customer support if I have to pay a small percentage to the app each time the app makes a profit or on all sales including those that are not generated by Swell, my question was ignored, and instead Kerby Mcedonn, (the customer support staff), answered extremely vaguely. My assumption is that if you install this app and move to a paid plan, they will charge you up to 0.35 cents per order, regardless of whether Swell generates the sale or not. For big stores this can become a problem, eg 0.35 x 100(sales a day) = 35USD x 30 Days = ~1000USD a month not including their monthly fee. I recommend using Smile.io or Zinrelo.

Mühle Tıraş Kültürü

Love this app. Their support was great and comprehensive. Our customers love to earn points in various ways! https://muehle-shaving.com.tr/ We created seperate page to explain how it works. Thank you Swell.

Bold Addictions

I added this app because I wanted more from a loyalty app program (with a free version). After spending 2 days learning how everything works, creating new stipulations and graphics, I learned this app isn't any different from the other free apps, maybe worse. Each section allows you to customize options ONLY in the paid plan - the app doesn't tell you this until after you've set everything up, then BOOM, "sorry this is for paid plans only". This wasn't a big deal until after the 3rd time... I tried setting up the pop-up for the homepage of my website, created graphics, went back and forth with colors, font, changing things because it's NOT cell phone responsive, hit save - BOOM. "you're on the free plan, can't save any of your hard work here, unless you pay a min of $29 per month.". Waste of time. Basic loyalty app (free version), nothing extra. Other apps at least let you add your logo or brand colors to the theme of the rewards tab. This app is completely basic, like the 1st grade of loyalty program apps. OK, but NOTHING to brag about. Can't create any tiers, can't offer points for an Instagram follow (unless you're on the paid plan).

ZAISO

I added this app to my site today. I had a few issues with the set up and Kerby was absolutely amazing at helping me resolve it.

I'm looking forward to launching the app to all my customers

Thank you!

Coral

For small stores, the free version is good. Facing some issues with discount codes (in exchange for points) hopefully support will be able to fix it.