Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dagne Dover

I've had nothing but a great experience with the team at Yotpo. They are always willing to assist us and give us a step-by-step process of how to fix our issues. The screenshots they provide are super helpful. Jiemer John helped me recently and was kind enough to answer my follow-up questions after resolving initial my issue.

Spaun Drum Company

I spent a lot of time installing and configuring the app. It seemed like it would be great. When I put it live, the referral code won't work. Contacted support 4 or 5 days ago and no help so far. They acknowledge that there's a problem but no solution. It shouldn't take this long to fix.

The Elderberry Co.

Thankful for the quick response from customer service! Jiemer was helpful with all of my questions.

NatureCity

Yotpo/Swell have built a very robust app with a good support team. Each member has been knowledgeable and helpful. Even had to customize some javascript on my checkout to accommodate my users and Jiemer helped me build new javascript making the process painless!

Rebecca Minkoff

Swell's online support team is always very helpful! Their new site module is also very easy to customize and easy to integrate to our shopify website.

Mistore.se

Had some start problems, but then we got some great help from support and now the app works like a charm!

Parker Clay

Love the benefits for our customers and the points program. Maria was very helpful in solving any issues for us!

Daniella Lehavi

Onboarding process is never-ending. "dedicated customer success manager" is a scam, she is not available and does not know the system well enough to assist. Support is not supportive at all and the overall attitude feels like somebody's doing a favour and not like a service for an app that costs a fortune. Very disappointed.

bubbly

Awesome customer support! Will keep using them, very reliable customer support! Also app is great and the service is fantastic

chaserbrand.com

great app, our customers love it. The customer service is fantastic, particularly John Jiemer, he was super helpful. Highly recommend