4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, particularly for managing customer loyalty programs. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget are praised for enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. The 24/7 chat support is also highly commended for its efficiency and responsiveness in resolving issues.

January 5, 2018

Looks like a great product!
We'll see this app will worth it!

Baby Terry
April 9, 2021

The support team is very helpful! I was trying to get the referral program set up correctly and they sent me a screencast video explaining how to change the settings and followed up to make sure I got my problem resolved.

fawn&forest
September 19, 2016

Easy to install app and best for customers to use. It helps spread customers and build customer relationships. I highly recommend this app.

Knock On Wood Co
September 12, 2016

So far so good - swell works seamlessly with my store and looks like it was build with my theme - a few tweaks with the font style and colors. Performance on the storefront is great as well.

Thanks guys!

Tater Bats
February 2, 2018

Great app, very helpful. The upgrades are too expensive though, I wish there was a middle ground pricing, hence one star off. Otherwise a very good app.

Thesisbeauty
October 2, 2016

This app is easy to install, and works great.

Konnessor
Denmark
Edited February 3, 2016

I was looking for a rewards program, and after doing some research I decided to try out Swell Rewards. Boy, am I glad I did! The customer support is awesome and the program just works! I will be using swell rewards for all the stores we manage!

Integrity Automotive
September 2, 2017

Great app! Easy to install and use.

Tgc Toys And Gifts
April 13, 2016

Love this app!! Would definitely recommend to a friend. It's very easy to use and offers an array of customizable options. We just enabled the newsletter pop up on our site and it looks amazing. Out of all the free apps offering this particular function Swell has by far the best setup! Thanks Swell.

Shop Melba
Edited July 25, 2016

Looks to be a slick app. Will see what the future brings!

Pro Tour Baits