Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

SHEATH UNDERWEAR

Yotpo Livechat was easy to use and the response was prompt. Fixed a glaring issue in less than 5 minutes! Very grateful for Glenn's help!!!

CADOGAN

Very helpful support team! Just ironed out a few kinks that I think will make this program that much more successful.

Cake for Breakfast Company

This app is really easy to set up. It looks really nice on my store. Customer service is also excellent. I am sure my customers will love the program.

AIMAMA

Customer service Reymond is super helpful, supporting me in all the questions that I had during setting up steps, thank you !

K&K Skin Products

The customer service is wonderful. I spoke to Ritchie each time and he was always extremely helpful and kind. The app is user friendly and serves its purpose and the customer service is stellar!

Silarius

Had a question , support was awesome ! LOVE THE APP! highly recommended app for e-commerce store!!!!

TrendBody

Really great app to increase the CLV and AOV. Also helps with refferals. Great support team. Great Great Great.

Esjoy

Perfecta solución para el programa de referidos. Me gustaría el panel en Español para sacarle más provecho, pero está muy bien.

ROMAN USA

I love the features the app offers. It took a lot of effort to set up the program but I think the number of features it offers is worth the price. One star is for their nonexistent customer service. The app itself works but the analytics don't work. All dashboard shows zero even though we have customers redeeming. We tried to reach them multiple times and no response.

Warehouse On Grove

I just added this to my store today. I had some questions about how the referral program works and the codes etc. The online chat session was very fast & thorough. I just wish they had email 3rd party integration in the basic plan. I'll see how it goes though. Jerrah was very helpful and polite.