Swell Loyalty & Rewards

Swell Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Swell (a Yotpo Company)

HAG Entertainment

Very nice reward system but more needs to be available at the free tier such as the instagram follow and the tiers. Small businesses are trying to grow their business and those features would help but are only available for businesses that are already established. $250/month for VIP tiers? If you are already making a lot of money on your site where you can afford that, you don't need a VIP program to boost sales.

Urban EDC Supply

The app itself is great, but the support is absolutely atrocious. Left a message with their support team on the Intercom chat a week ago, no response. Left a message yesterday, no response. Just left another message, no response.

If this is how they treat Gold Plan customers, stay away!
If this is how they treat Gold Plan customers, stay away!

JAMESHOUSEOFSTYLE

A bit of a slow start but I put that down to my own inexperience. Support was patient and very helpful. The developers have based upgrades on the number of monthly orders which makes far better sense than customers numbers.

The Apothecary at Liberterre

It's all a bit complicated, but that's because they offer so much... and for free. Customer help is really great too, always quick, clear and helpful. Thank-you Justin!

Dolls so Real Inc

Tried this plan. It is not for us but for others, it looks like a fantastic loyalty program with rewards and other perks. Had some issues with support but that was addressed quickly. Thank you

Jinga Juice Philippines

This app is amazing! It's very easy to use and setup. I'm happy my dev recommended Swell. Love the rewards system and how we can customize it!

- jingajuice.com.ph -

ORGANIC 1 Co.

love it! integrates amazingly with so many other apps. Also great customer support and I think the prices are pretty fair for what it does. Thank you!

Enzyme Science

Needed a rewards program app that lets you filter which products can actually earn rewards, and this has more than enough features for our needs.

Support team is very helpful and has helped us immensely in our setup!

Eu'Genia Shea

Swell and YotPo offer super easy integration! When I have encountered challenges, they provided us with great customer service

Fleur & Co.

I've tried a few apps. The Swell defiantly is my favorite. I love it. So easy to set up. Love the "refer a friend" option. Also, have been able to use my brand colours.