4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface, praising features like the rewards bar and referral widget for boosting customer engagement and lifetime value. Many have seen increased sales and customer retention. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and expertise, with 24/7 chat support being a standout feature. The app also offers a free plan, making it a balanced solution for beginners.

March 6, 2023

This app is fairly easy to implement and tweak. When I did run into a little issue they were able to fix me up in just a couple of minutes, pointing me in the right direction. Thank you.

Core Med Science
Yotpo - L&R replied December 20, 2023

Thank you for writing a review — we value your feedback. We aim to provide the best customer experience and we are glad it left a mark!

December 17, 2019

This app hands down is the best for building my customer base. Customer service is excellent. Always go above and beyond!

TheMotherland.online
February 2, 2018

Great app, very helpful. The upgrades are too expensive though, I wish there was a middle ground pricing, hence one star off. Otherwise a very good app.

Thesisbeauty
October 2, 2016

This app is easy to install, and works great.

Konnessor
Denmark
March 15, 2019

I install this app to help me gain extra sales, there was a couple of problems when I first installed, these issues were quickly resolved. Great App

Beadz Galore
September 2, 2017

Great app! Easy to install and use.

Tgc Toys And Gifts
October 7, 2021

Our customers LOVE our Rewards Program! Maria did an awesome job of explaining a few areas within the program that we needed help with!

Designs by Planner Perfect
Edited March 6, 2017

This app is a good app!. I couldn't figure a few things out and the staff was amazing at helping me. Amazing customer service! Thank you so much.

Www Smartchiropractictopicals Com
June 23, 2016

Very simple to use back end with plenty of customisation options. Took less than an hour to set up everything I wanted.
I'm looking forward to seeing how customers engage with it.

Dragon Outlet
January 22, 2016

We are very excited to start using Swell! It already had most of the features that we were looking for and the customization to make our program come together. They are also setting up some custom features for us right away to help make our rewards program the perfect system for our company!! Way to go Swell Rewards!

Iqed