Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

iFace

chat supporting is super helpful. v fast and v kind
thank you for your help, ann! 1.5 days let until holiday

Smunchies Co.

My support agent Reymond was super helpful. It was nice chatting with a real expert realtime. He answered all my questions quickly. I am excited to use this app when our site is ready to roll.

Shop Snooze

Great support via the chat function, App seems to be easy to use too, but have only just set it up. Looking forward to seeing the referrals come in!

MYK Silk

They have very professional customer services. They provide quick response to your questions. Good reward APP!

3Jack.Store

Nice customer services with quick response, the app supported a lot of function without paying it, great tools for beginners.

Vibrant Outfitters

AMAZING APP! Customer support is super helpful! Love this app so much! One of the most helpful apps!

konceptalbums.ro

It's a really great app, I just love that it lets me customize everything that I need and how I need it to be! The support is really amazing, Jerrah helped really quick, he was swift and precise on what I needed to achieve. Really good app and support!

KEEP IT SIMPLE SKIN

Had a couple of questions when setting up Yotpo. It was urgent as the website was on a deadline to go live. The support team was super responsive and helped me out, within 24 hours it was all sorted :) Haven't had too much of a chance to try all the features in the app (there are a lot) but so far the out of the box settings are great. The integration with referrals is easy to set up and works exceptionally well (try a Viral Loops or Referral Hero and you'll quickly - and painfully- find out that not all referral softwares manage to do this well, or even mediocre). So far really happy, based on support, features & ease of use 5/5 stars.

PUR Cold-Pressed

Eric from customer service was very helpful and very patient with me! His service was great. Thanks!

Deerieo Natural Skincare Solutions

Great app with lots of functionality. Also amazing customer support from Jerrah - really helpful! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an easy referral setup.