Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Oncros

They are great, especially the customer support
Jerrah is awesome We're on the gold plan, and there're quite some details required clarification along set up, the customer support is certainly the biggest help! Hope all the detail difficulties and possible improvement we've put up will be updated in the coming version soon

kiwi-cbd

Very nice app and perfect support. Thank you Jerrah for your help and your time.
I highly recommend

Curvy Couture

We started with Swell and got grandfathered into Yotpo Loyalty. Liking it so far, we'll be upgrading plans soon and will update my review then as we implement additional features. I will say customer support is very fast and easy now - Reymond was a big help in quickly answering my questions.

Essen USA

The referral links never work for my customers. But when needed help Reymond was the best at assisting me!

Goode Health

I've had a few questions during setup and chat support representative Ritchie has been very helpful.

ZANEROBE

I love the embedded experience. Much better than the widget pop up some of the other companies are doing. Also love how it integrates with our Yotpo reviews and Klaviyo platform so seamlessly. Support is fantastic, very helpful and quick to respond. 100% recommend trying YOTPO Loyalty out!

Vela Apparel

Still working to get this app dialed in, but I can already tell it's going to work really well. I've chatting in real time with customer support and the person I've been talking to has been super helpful (Ritchie). I highly recommend this app!

Red Rose Naturals

Red Rose Naturals: Great customer service provided to our team to help better optimize this amazing referral program.

ParadiseFold

Really great support from Ritchie. That said, the first (free tier) is really quite limited for us startups. I get the point that they want to incentivise paid plans, but that can be done more intelligently / in a way that supports small startups and creates more brand loyalty with Yotpo.

Yu-Be

Wish the vip tier was available for the lower plans, but other than that it's a relatively simply and easy to use app. Good support assistance as well for the most part