Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

freshiefemcare.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service I was received from Josephine B. was immensely helpful during in the the installation process

The Lash Ritual

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Pretty easy to use - I am VERY bad at website technology and coding and all of that, so it's great that everything is pretty much set up and done for you and you can just go in and tweak it. Customer service has been helpful to my questions

uberchrome.co

Location Philippines

Super easy to set up and customize. I had a bit of trouble publishing the rewards page and I'm happy that their customer service is really good and helpful! Got it up and running in minutes. <3

Hannah's Accessory

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Yotpo loyalty & rewards is exactly what i need, very useful and easy to understand. Also the customer service is very efficient and helpful.

Clear Skin Days

Installed and created my loyalty programme in a hour, needed some support on getting my page live (as this process wasn't as clear as everything else) and the wonderful Joseph sorted everything in ten minutes. So far, my experience of the app and customer support has been five stars.

Personally She

Time spent using app About 3 years

I love this app and so do my customers. It's a great way to reward customers for being loyal and repeat customers. It's simple to set up and customer service is great if you need help. The free version offers A LOT!

YumEarth

I had the best experience working with Rowell via chat support. Patient, understanding and fixed my concerns in a very timely manner. I appreciate the empathy and understanding. Truly above and beyond!

Northstar Bison

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Rowell was a great help and clearly communicated during my help session. Yotpo has been a fantastic company to work with over the years.

Lil' Labmates

Time spent using app About 1 year

We created a rewards system and page using this app. It is very easy to set up and if you need help - the chat feature is great and quick. Thanks Erwin John for your help :)

Cliphair UK

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Maria was very helpful and patient in helping me with my enquiry. was able to resolve my issue very quickly!