Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Moitie Cosmetics

HORRIBLE SERVICE and SCAM! They are like scammy MLM companies that tie you into a long-term contract, and never provides a good service. 1. No different than any other $200/month loyalty apps. When we signed up, they offered their overly expensive service that will be including many options to earn points. That's why we switched from Smile io. Out of 12 ways to earn points that they said will be working, 8 of them don't work. So I don't even understand why we have a loyalty system that charges $3k a month if they can't even provide $50 app quality service? 2. CSM doesn't answer emails before 3 days and never answers questions before you ask 2 times. When I reached out to change the CSM, they said "NOOO, she is the best". So far, everything I ask that offered us when they were selling is not possible. When we asked if we can do some features, it was possible when they sold us, then my rep said it's not possible. Then after giving example and reminding their initial conversation, she said it's possible with an upcharge. Hmm, what? 3. System has so many glitches, that we signed the agreement 3 months ago and our reward system didn't even launch yet because of the issues that keep popping up out of nowhere. We paid for that 3 months and no service yet that we can use. 4. Their support line is completely clueless. You will never be able to get help. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE. Save yourself money and use any other app on Shopify that doesn't tie you into years of contract and charge you thousands of dollars for a non-working app.

Lizzy James

Points feature for rewards is ok but referrals is the worst I've experienced- used to have Referral Candy and then Talkable. ROI is non-existent, admin doesn't display properly, felt like a guinea pig the whole time with a Beta product

wonderbeauties.love

Useful app and great service. Very quick and helpful. Mr. Jerrah as a support agent was very clear and helped me more than one time. Recommended from my side ;)

RHEASTORE.CO

Great app and great service. Very quick and helpful. Chat was very clear and helped us well. Would really recommend

Harmless Harvest

This is my second Yotpo integration across two different brands. The chat support has made this experience WAY better.

SENSIO HOME

Great app and amazing customer service. Super helpful. 5 stars!!
Would highly recommend to everyone

StackedSkincare

Yotpo's customer service is always helpful! They are able to answer any questions I have and show videos so I can reference back for help. 5 stars!

Kendall Conrad

I used the Yotpo to set up a rewards and referral program. Support was prompt and very helpful. It's a very good app and I recommend it. :)

Madd Gear

Yotpo make awesome apps and the customer service is some of the best I have experienced. One of their support staff was even helping me out over the weekend outside of his shift. Highly recommend both the Reviews and Loyalty programs from Yotpo!

Faber-Castell Perú

Just checked with our team and you have the best credentials... as we'll set up the app for a Spanish-spoken market (Peru), do you have support in Spanish too?