Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

X NIHILO

This app has been working ok so far, a little bit confusing to use but the customer service was excellent!

Psycho Bunny

Amazing customer support! the answer was fast an easy to understand they also included extra information.

FierceMODA

Customer support is def on point! Only 4 stars because a lot of features I wanted to test are in the higher plans. But the app is great.

fawn&forest

The support team is very helpful! I was trying to get the referral program set up correctly and they sent me a screencast video explaining how to change the settings and followed up to make sure I got my problem resolved.

Credo

Love this app and the quick support! It makes a lot of difference in terms of getting technical answers responded to at a faster pace than submitting a ticket via email. Great feature!

Carolily Finery

Jerrah was incredibly helpful in figuring out why I couldn't get the FAQ formatting to work. He fixed the problem for me quickly and the page looks great! Appreciate how quickly and efficiently he was able to assist me.

Comfort Diabetic Shoes

I just started using the app. I was having some difficulty in customizing some of the features and when I reached out the service was very fast and they helped me solve my issues. Thanks so much for your help.

WonderFil UK

Amazing App! It has so many features that makes to build a nice loyalty program on any website. Great job!

Tiiga

Ritchie was great to work with. I was having a problem with finding the correct information for our referral. He helped with my referral program issue.

Robin Baron Design - home furnishings and interior design services

Ritchie in chat support was so responsive and helpful in getting this app set up onto our store after we already had account with the Reviews & Ratings program. Truly made the process easy and quick!