Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Mistore.se

Had some start problems, but then we got some great help from support and now the app works like a charm!

Parker Clay

Love the benefits for our customers and the points program. Maria was very helpful in solving any issues for us!

Daniella Lehavi

Onboarding process is never-ending. "dedicated customer success manager" is a scam, she is not available and does not know the system well enough to assist. Support is not supportive at all and the overall attitude feels like somebody's doing a favour and not like a service for an app that costs a fortune. Very disappointed.

bubbly

Awesome customer support! Will keep using them, very reliable customer support! Also app is great and the service is fantastic

chaserbrand.com

great app, our customers love it. The customer service is fantastic, particularly John Jiemer, he was super helpful. Highly recommend

California Pup

Ritchie was amazing and super helpful on top of that fast response on chat too! Highly recommended this app for your shop!

LESAINT FRENCH CHOCOLATE

Jerrah in customer service was great - patient and resolved my issue. This app is highly functional.

Cartel Ink

Great Customer Service, Had a couple of issues and I couldn't figure out the fix. Chris B helped me fix the issues quick and easy! This app has worked great for us!

Paraguas Beauty

Set up and customization is extremely easy! I had a few technical difficulties, but the support team is very responsive and was able to help me sort through everything. Thank you!

Riddle Oil

Glenn did a great job in helping me understand why a customer did not receive their rewards points. He went in-depth and provided excellent visuals in order for me to get a better understanding. He was patient and nice. I liked how quickly my issue was addressed and resolved. Overall it was a great experience with the chat!