4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration and user-friendly interface, particularly for managing customer loyalty programs. Features like the rewards bar and referral widget are praised for enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. The 24/7 chat support is also highly commended for its efficiency and responsiveness in resolving issues.

March 29, 2021

Absolutely love this app. As a (new and) small business, building loyalty is very important to me and my business. Especially for acquiring new customers and retaining the ones I have. This app helps me do just that. Also, I love that it's free for small businesses. Looking forward to being able to use the higher paid plans. Also love Yotpo Reviews!!

ThriftIt co.
Nigeria
June 20, 2016

It's so easy to use! I love it.

Ynnas
Honduras
July 28, 2016

Looks easy to use for at new start-up!

Norway Wellness
Singapore
March 22, 2016

Just installed app, so far, so good

The Healing Garden Onoway
6 months using the app
November 21, 2016

I have not yet checked. But as long as like.

Smokemaking
Russia
August 6, 2017

Excellent app, increase orders

Nl Jewels
Israel
April 15, 2017

I would definitely recommend this to a friend! This app once used to its full potential will surely maximize your store's traffic and increase the conversion rate!

The Gentlemans Haven
Trinidad & Tobago
August 21, 2016

Swell provides a great way to bring visitors and referrals to your site. It's very customizable and easy to use.

Pharaohs Market
July 25, 2016

I think this app is really awesome!!! I love all the customization features, and I love that it is so inexpensive. It's simplicity and user friendliness is exceptional. I am thrilled that such a program has been created and made available for integration with Shopify. Thank you!

American Grappler
6 months using the app
April 9, 2016

Me encanto esta aplicacion. es super simple de usar y trae resultados inmediatamente. Bien hecho

Universo Roku