4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. Its customizable features, rewards system, and referral widget are praised for enhancing brand aesthetics and customer engagement. The 24/7 chat support is noted for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. Merchants report increased customer loyalty and repeat purchases due to the app's comprehensive loyalty features. The app's email reminders for points earning and redemption are also effective. It's recommended for boosting sales and customer retention.

June 8, 2016

Great system and initiative, gonna start implementing it!

Gentlemanknives
May 12, 2016

I love this App. I installed it on my store http://www.geekfactors.com and saw immediate results. Best of all its free until you yourself start seeing results!

Geek Technologies
April 28, 2016

Great app! Easy to use and extremely effective!

Slashesla
March 17, 2016

This app is truly amazing, it's very easy to set up and it works..

Christ Behavior Co
February 23, 2016

I have just spent 5 minutes chatting online with Josh and he has helped guide me through the best way to set up your account (thanks Josh! Slick, prompt and clear communicative style. If the app is anything like its support you'll be in for a real treat. I shall report back after I have opened my online shop (29/2/16); I'll then be able to comment on what Swell does for customer loyalty. KB.

Phoenixandbeau
January 7, 2019

I love it!! The best referral app I've so far yet so easy to set them up! I totally recommend this!!

The Cart Quay
Malaysia
May 8, 2017

With all that I've read so far, all I can say is Awesomeness!!!

Hardlifeapparel
April 3, 2018

Easy to set up... let's see if it's good

Elmalika
January 15, 2017

i have try them all and this one is the best if you are looking for a real FREE version that gives you more than enough to start a real reward program without spending a dime. After 100 order per month you will have to choose a plan as low as 29$ per month which i guess i will not mind to pay if i get 100 orders every month :) So take my words for it don't waste any time trying them all, this one is the best if you are looking for a FREE one :)

Espace Meuble
Edited March 3, 2019

I have had problems from the beginning with BOTH SWELL AND YOTPO. WE are now three weeks in and they still CANT get it right. To make matters worse. they are trying to charge me and I haven't even reached a full 30 days yet. we are on day 17.

This is CRAZYYYYY. I am looking for other options at this point. support is HORRIBLE, INCONSISTENT, AND FRUSTRATING!!!

the tech support is horrible because it takes FOREVER to get problems resolved. To my understanding- they outsource for their tech support. MAJOR problem. I bought into the whole "YOTPO SWELL" thing because they are the same company and I have NOT been able to get anything working as they advertised.
EXTREMELY disappointing so far. Hoping these two companies get it together and fix ALL of my issues that I have requested help for or I will be going to another company and requesting a FULL REFUND

you guys need to get it together! too many different reps handling the same account and not everyone is trained the same. One rep helped me with one issue and then the next rep messed up what the previous rep did. he sends me emails and I respond REPEATEDLY yet he ACTS like he is not seeing me emails. THIS IS THE WORST EVERRRRR!!!!!!!
HORRIBLE